[Albion] I could be forgiven for thinking im at River Plate V Boca Juniors

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Police caused more trouble if anything

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Funny all this. It was probably an over reaction but what if something had happened again? Would look shit for the club and the police force.

It was always going to be heavy handed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In Korea: "a dog is for life not just for breakfast"
Actually, a Dog IS for Christmas....and with luck there may be some leftovers for Boxing Day.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lol yep as entered wsu chap said u need to remove your hat and scarf from around your face , said **** off mate it’s freezing said ok and let me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't wearing a hat, went in via usual entrance, walked straight in between two stewards and nobody stopped me, let alone search me!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
The drone was BT Sports coverage, they showed the footage after the game on the ad break. I saw it when I rewatched the match when I got home.

I did ask the 6 riot police at Brighton station after the game if they felt a bit embarrassed, there was only me and 2 other people on the platform at the time and they were holding their shields up. The bloke said to me that I should move away if I knew what was good for me. Bloody idiots!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The female steward in E1G has just made my son sit down , there is nobody behind us for 10 rows , when i questioned this i was told "you dont want to start arguments with me" she got short shrift to this from our little group
What exactly did you and your group do?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The female steward in E1G has just made my son sit down , there is nobody behind us for 10 rows , when i questioned this i was told "you dont want to start arguments with me" she got short shrift to this from our little group, who do these stewards think they are ?

Stewards, I'd guess? With the litigious society we live in you can say he should stand, but another person's child will do so and may get injured next thing you know club get sued for not ensuring the ground is managed in accordance with Premier League rules and ground regulations, I kid you not!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Stewards, I'd guess? With the litigious society we live in you can say he should stand, but another person's child will do so and may get injured next thing you know club get sued for not ensuring the ground is managed in accordance with Premier League rules and ground regulations, I kid you not!
You may not be kidding, but no one is going to win a case against the club for their child being injured due to them standing when they should have been sitting, on the basis that the club didn't stop them standing. We might as well sue the police when we crash our cars for not making us drive more carefully.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Are the people moaning about too many police the same people moaning that the police did not control the game last time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here