Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thread for the NON Hardcore

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
For the people wanting streams. There is a reddit page dedicated to said subject. They list all the best ones by quality and language. soccerstreams reddit in the googles.

I normally get something from there. I can never get AceStreams (who look great) to work though, not sure how as its a non clickable URL which doesnt do anything when pasted into a browser

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Just dropped Missus and daughter off at station to go to the game, I'm watching BT coverage.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
In the warm, sitting on the sofa with my feet up with a bottle of Westons Vintage Cider watching BT Sport - sorted!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
We need a distribution list with email addresses cos it's always a crew of us sending/asking for a working stream and PM's on request can be quite time consuming

It would also bring it away from NSC, I dunno if Bozza minds PMs but it wouldnt be a bad thing me thinks

I'v not checked yet, but if you have one mr swindon can you ping it over, no worries if not normally (well sometimes) get a good/ok one.

I have BT sport so not looking....sorry

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For the people wanting streams. There is a reddit page dedicated to said subject. They list all the best ones by quality and language. soccerstreams reddit in the googles.

All that stuff - featuring combinations of letters including things like 'redd' and 'cric' trigger every alarm system going on my lap top. Given up on streams - still, I've got radio 5 live commentary to augment NSC tonight. :thumbsup:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
All that stuff - featuring combinations of letters including things like 'redd' and 'cric' trigger every alarm system going on my lap top. Given up on streams - still, I've got radio 5 live commentary to augment NSC tonight. :thumbsup:

Quite often recently I have resorted to 5 live and the matchday thread. Cric normally is alright, but click throughs on ANY streams almost are a right pain in the arse, quite often dont see the first 15 mins. Gonna try the aceplayer download, seems to be the best/popular, dont really want to install anything but its gotta be better than the crap you can inadvertantly nstall

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Quite often recently I have resorted to 5 live and the matchday thread. Cric normally is alright, but click throughs on ANY streams almost are a right pain in the arse, quite often dont see the first 15 mins. Gonna try the aceplayer download, seems to be the best/popular, dont really want to install anything but its gotta be better than the crap you can inadvertantly nstall
Try mobdro. Do you have decent bandwidth for your internet?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here