[Football] FA Cup Fourth Round Draw

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dog Poo

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Should sort the northern non-sth's out with a game as they haven't been able to get one so far this season. If we get through.

Lights blue touch paper and runs away.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It’s toe curling watching pundits desperately trying to talk up the magic of the FA cup whilst it slowly dies a long and painful withering death at the hands of the premier league

Too right!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So we've had revenge for that play-off loss. Now for the revenge for that promotion loss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
NB Buses between Brighton and Three Bridges if a Saturday KO grrrrrr

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I guess they will make a lot of changes as well due to their promotion attempt. Our 2nd team may beat their one.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
NB Buses between Brighton and Three Bridges if a Saturday KO grrrrrr

Aye,Sunday also and if this ends up being a Sunday lunchtime kick off then going by train and the wearisome replacement bus will be nigh impossible. Leave Brighton at 06:00 arrive Middlesborough 12:01. Six feckin hours, four changes - and that assumes things run on time. Which is a major if.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
This is the one where you change at Darlington and have to cram in to an irregular 2 coach service isn't it

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Middlesbrough will be tough but as long as we don't get involved in replays either in the fourth or fifth round (if we get there) I don't see the cup as a distraction. We owe them - big time.

Why do Millwall ALWAYS get a home tie? They should see off Rochdale. Would love to see a big club go down to the Den. They would shit it!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any idea when it is decided which games are live etc, cannot see this being one though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here