Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "you don't know what you're doing" ..........

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Drinking already ?

oxymoron

NSC Patreon
Feb 25, 2011
will the 87min leavers become the 97min leavers with all the extra time being added..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'll predict now, the VAR will be a total shambles. This is definitely getting sung tonight, probably by both sets of fans!

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Surely "you don't know what you're viewing"?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Except when Zaha goes down in the penalty area for one of his Tom Daley-esque belly flops....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm in favour of VAR, but introducing it for a cup match and a derby match between two bitter Premier League rivals is asking for trouble.

Indeed, where's the level playing field on this? I fancy had VAR been available yesterday then Forest's first penalty would have been overturned and Arsenal might still be in the cup. Introduce it before the start of the 3rd round, not during it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace fans are very VERY touchy on the subject of Wilfs diving. They're convinced its a media witchhunt against their hero (and Disney has stirred it up even further of course with his recent public announcements that Zaha NEVER dives). I had something of a Twitter spat with one of them on this subject the other day. Honestly, if you really want to upset a Palace fan, just come up with the D-word, and watch them go.

Which of course means the displaying of A4 scoring cards is an EXCELLENT idea, and should be embraced wholeheartedly.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Palace fans are very VERY touchy on the subject of Wilfs diving. They're convinced its a media witchhunt against their hero (and Disney has stirred it up even further of course with his recent public announcements that Zaha NEVER dives). I had something of a Twitter spat with one of them on this subject the other day. Honestly, if you really want to upset a Palace fan, just come up with the D-word, and watch them go.

Which of course means the displaying of A4 scoring cards is an EXCELLENT idea, and should be embraced wholeheartedly.

Surprised they haven't blamed sussex police for Zaha diving....

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
If I was going tonight I’d probably have a pre-made 6.5 card ready for Wilf and Salt away a “you’re not fit to VAR” chant for use.

Of course after the controversy laden match yesterday tonight is bound to be completely uneventful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Going to bring a marker pen.......................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here