Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory Party RESHUFFLE shambles

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Oh yeah, and Toby Young quit this morning.

May will be relieved. Why he ever got appointed in the first place is beyond me. Could get a job with Breibart UK perhaps

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Tories are a complete shambles at the moment I would have liked Gove moved to Housing I don't like him nasty little man but he is the most imaginative and able Tory in the cabenet and instead of a wasted talent planting a ribbon of trees up north he should be put to work sorting out the housing crisis 5th richest nation on earth everyone should have the right to an affordable home

Esther "foodbanks are great" McVey - sake are the Tories even trying these days :)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
McVey's home town rag have got the knives out for her:

Esther McVey's new job - "This will put fear into the hearts of the vulnerable"

Esther McVey’s promotion to the role of Secretary of State for the Department of Work and Pensions was met with shock and anger on Merseyside today.

The MP, who is disliked across the region after her controversial stint as Minister for Disabled people, was given the role after it was turned down by former Education Secretary Justine Greening.

Ms McVey, who was born in Liverpool was the last Tory MP on Merseyside, losing her Wirral West seat in 2015 to Labour’s Margaret Greenwood.

As a deputy to Iain Duncan-Smith, she took the brunt of public anger over the hated “bedroom tax” policy.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ester-mcveys-new-job-this-14130138

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ten Tory women attending cabinet...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 01-09-18 at 12.47 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 01-09-18 at 12.47 PM.JPG
    672.5 KB · Views: 71

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is this really all you have got? You should be embarrassed, but sadly, I doubt you are.

Embarrassed, that’s a bit rich coming from a Tory. After all, why are there “shy” Tories if it isn’t because they’re embarrassed to admit it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here