NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am playing a little game... just to amuse myself. As each post is discussed / announced, I am trying to name the equivalent members of Jezza's Government in Waiting.

Despite the fact we are presently only talking about the Great Offices of State, it is not as easy as it sounds. Once we get down the list a bit, I'd be surprised if even Jezza himself could get many of them :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Meanwhile Red Jeremy making no impression on the electorate

Shouldnt you be more concerned with the bumbling fool that is leader of the so called opposition.but who in actual fact is offering her no opposition whatsoever and making her life easier..

Nice one BG :thumbsup:

I am playing a little game... just to amuse myself. As each post is discussed / announced, I am trying to name the equivalent members of Jezza's Government in Waiting.

Despite the fact we are presently only talking about the Great Offices of State, it is not as easy as it sounds. Once we get down the list a bit, I'd be surprised if even Jezza himself could get many of them :)

He will quickly naturalise some from Venezuela to fill the vacancies.

It's interesting - and it says far more about you than today's events does - that this ongoing story has NOTHING to do with Jeremy Corbyn, nor his shadow cabinet, nor his party, and yet you can't wait to beat yourself off with making it all about him. Textbook transference. Obsessed, much...? :facepalm:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It's interesting - and it says far more about you than today's events does - that this ongoing story has NOTHING to do with Jeremy Corbyn, nor his shadow cabinet, nor his party, and yet you can't wait to beat yourself off with making it all about him. Textbook transference. Obsessed, much...? :facepalm:

He's probably eating Pringles and giggling.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Just trying to liven up a dull afternoon. :moo:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

It is an absolutely terrible indictment of the ruling party that the ONLY way to defend their omnishambles is to point mocking fingers at the opposition.

As we saw in the last election, the more the Tories pointed at Corbyn and 'said, look at that, what a joke', the more we did look, and the more many of us found stuff we liked

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it was said in response to the post by Ernest a known supporter of Corbyn saying it was a shambles. The same would be said if you posted about such changes in relation to and being an arch supporter of Caroline Lucas, but thankfully she will never be is such a position.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sajid Javid MP becomes Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government (same job different title)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here