Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory Party RESHUFFLE shambles

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am playing a little game... just to amuse myself. As each post is discussed / announced, I am trying to name the equivalent members of Jezza's Government in Waiting.

Despite the fact we are presently only talking about the Great Offices of State, it is not as easy as it sounds. Once we get down the list a bit, I'd be surprised if even Jezza himself could get many of them :)

I'd be surprised if many people even knew who the Tories were either. It's no great secret that our political classes are a shambles right across the spectrum.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jeremy Hunt is NOT in parliament to answer the urgent question. He's at Downing Street.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All the usual cretins keep their jobs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jeremy Hunt is NOT in parliament to answer the urgent question. He's at Downing Street.

Just goes to show the contempt the Tories have.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like Theresa May was double booked meaning Hunt could well be sitting inside Downing Street twiddling his thumbs when he should be in Parliament.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Jeremy Hunt & Chris Grayling are right up there as the most despicable, inept & out of touch politicians of the current dirge of politicians out there. Neither of them a capable of a role in government. The old biddie in charge is not capable of leading either. So what’s left to vote for in the future, Mr Corbyn and Donkey Jacket, the Greens.....Hmmmm no thanks or that other party that sold their soul just to get a little bit of power for five minutes. What a team

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Brilliant. The Tories are becoming as incompetent as the Labour Party. Ffs

They still have some way to go to match a Corbyn reshuffle farce ... remember this?

Labour revolt: Shadow minister quits on live TV in fury over Jeremy Corbyn's revenge reshuffle
Stephen Doughty, Jonathan Reynolds and Kevan Jones resign as Labour leader branded 'vindictive and stupid' for reshuffle 'shambles'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...le-jeremy-corbyn-david-cameron-pmqs-live.html

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
They still have some way to go to match a Corbyn reshuffle farce ... remember this?

Labour revolt: Shadow minister quits on live TV in fury over Jeremy Corbyn's revenge reshuffle
Stephen Doughty, Jonathan Reynolds and Kevan Jones resign as Labour leader branded 'vindictive and stupid' for reshuffle 'shambles'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...le-jeremy-corbyn-david-cameron-pmqs-live.html

We are so in the :shit: JC, no party currently deserves to rule this country

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So Hunt refused to move and now has MORE responsibility. He was talking his way into this role whilst an Urgent Question was being asked and debated in Parliament regarding the winter crisis.
Greening was offered a new role at the DWP but instead quit and will now rebel against the government in Brexit votes.
Esther McVey is now heading up the DWP so that's going to go well now isn't it. Lost her home seat so was parachuted into Osbourne's safe seat. Loves a food bank, hates the disabled.
Greg Clark refused to leave his role.
Boris Johnson is still FS.

F*cked it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Re James Brokenshire standing down as NI Secretary. I can just imagine him telling May about his lesion on the lung some weeks ago and her telling him to wait until the reshuffle as she didn't want another Cabinet resignation to deal with.

The whole story of the day of reshuffle is a shambles from start to finish. It sounds as though ministers are telling her what they want to do, rather than the other way round.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here