Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Baldock to start? Are you mental. Goals stats have always been very poor despite his running. Dropping Gross who has been involved in so many of our goals? Insane.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Never touched his arm.....well I didn't see it even on the replay, but the Palace fans saw it from the other end. Woy being gracious in defeat and said he thought no contact was made with the arm. Got to like him haven't you....whats he doing managing that rabble.

D

Deleted member 2719

Why did Chris keep saying Brown is lovely lad??? Strange I thought, not heard him say that about Baldock.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
History will record that Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club won the first competitive club match in England with VAR in use.

And they beat their rivals Crystal Palace Football Club.

With a former Palace player scoring the winner.

Love it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So you want to leave out the man who scored - again - for someone a bit ring rusty, who didn't. Is my understanding correct, as that appears to be what you are suggesting as we only play 1 up front in the league.

Or are you suggesting dropping Gross?
Doesn't have to be either. Have Baldock on the bench, but instead of the usual like-for-like Murray for Hemed (or Hemed for Murray) substitution bring on Baldock to change the pattern. Simples.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Roy said the league is more important and it was a pity that the stadium was half full. Wished us nothing but misery for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here