Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
"Uwe Hunemeier loops a header in on goal, it's going in but Murray gets a tiny touch on it with his knee and in.

Palace want handball - that's knee only."

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
****ing Cates needs to stop going on about the handball, didn't hit his arm did it? They might as well have shown a park game for all BT care, as long as there was a TV by the side of the pitch for the ref to look at. :rant:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well done Albion!!!

Regardless of what the doubters or miserablists may say, it's always brilliant to beat Palace!!!

4th Round of the Cup now...chance for some revenge at 'Boro for that game.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What on earth is Cabaye bitching and moaning at the ref about? Palace were total dogshit and got what they deserved. At least we know our reserves are better than theirs.

Palace deserved nothing . They were awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
No mention whatsoever that there was no deviation in direction or change in spin of the ball. What are they wittering on about?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
VAR wasn't used... I think that's what the argument is about.

But it was. Refs watching the feed advised the ref on the pitch (correctly) that there wasn't a clear and obvious error therefore the goal stands. Worked perfectly. I can't believe the panellists in the studio can't grasp it.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Baldock is allowed to be a little ring rusty but he had a great shot that hit the post and , if sharper, would have buried the later effort. I think he should get a few run outs and hopefully will prove the doubters wrong.

Great result and a wee dram to celebrate!!

TNBA

TTF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But it was. Refs watching the feed advised the ref on the pitch (correctly) that there wasn't a clear and obvious error therefore the goal stands. Worked perfectly. I can't believe the panellists in the studio can't grasp it.

Look at them. Thick as shit. And the commentator said Izzy when it was Shelotty. That's it for BT for me. I'm switching to Gazprom

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Baldock is allowed to be a little ring rusty but he had a great shot that hit the post and , if sharper, would have buried the later effort. I think he should get a few run outs and hopefully will prove the doubters wrong.

TNBA

TTF

Totally agree. did 10x more than Izzy has done with his 5 starts.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

You are surprised that Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard cannot grasp the finer details of the TV review system ???

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

TNBA

TTF

Yeah but he could have landed the sucker punch !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here