Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ferdinand saying the goal was inconclusive....?? it clearly didn't touch his arm. Even wuth VAR.... what a load of crap.

VAR is terrifying for the football punditry world. They don't know what else to talk about when they can't bang on about refereeing decisions.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Fukken ace result.

Even sweeter given hearing on the radio that the wankpuffins had picked the stronger team.

He may not have gone mental but Glen looks happy enough during the interview now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Take that, Palace!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Even if it deflected of Murray's knee on to his arm, which was by his side, it was not intentional and goal should be awarded.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You are surprised that Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard cannot grasp the finer details of the TV review system ???

With the shite stirring presenter, that's ALL they talked about.

If you look at the fast pace of the ball, the ball had long passed his arm before it came into line on the TV angle with his arm.

The stirrer is at it yet again. Why no football talk?

Graham Poll is 100% clear that NO hand ball.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Baldock is allowed to be a little ring rusty but he had a great shot that hit the post and , if sharper, would have buried the later effort. I think he should get a few run outs and hopefully will prove the doubters wrong.

Great result and a wee dram to celebrate!!

TNBA

TTF

Absolutely that's what I was saying a bit earlier.
Not played all season and not even 1st choice in this game, must have been very pissed off.
Quietish first half but his speed, positioning and ability to stay onside was good to see.
Finds space in the box, right place right time, and a run that was a midfielders dream.
Shame he didn't score, he should have done but we know he can score goals.
Should start next match with Murray, but he won't.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Absolutely that's what I was saying a bit earlier.
Not played all season and not even 1st choice in this game, must have been very pissed off.
Quietish first half but his speed, positioning and ability to stay onside was good to see.
Finds space in the box, right place right time, and a run that was a midfielders dream.
Shame he didn't score, he should have done but we know he can score goals.
Should start next match with Murray, but he won't.
Instead of Gross? Not a chance

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Look at them. Thick as shit. And the commentator said Izzy when it was Shelotty. That's it for BT for me. I'm switching to Gazprom

I noticed that: how on earth you can mistake a six-foot, long-haired white guy with a shortarse cropped black bloke is one of the mysteries of life

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes we won which is great. Won't come up against many worse teams this season than that Palace side. Failure to sign a quick decent striker will drag us into a relegation battle.
Not many, no - but we only need to beat a few.

Yes, we'd all like to sign a striker - me included - but a). we are (along with eight or nine other clubs) in a relegation battle, and b). if we don't sign a decent quick striker, we might (or might not) get relegated; the correct word is 'might', not 'will' - it is not a cast-iron guaranteed absolute certainty, and won't be unless or until there are three teams we can't catch.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
You can clearly see marriner speak to var and was told it is a goal so no need to go over and look at the video. Plus, they were correct! No way bt sport wanted that they wanted controversy.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Palace fans on Holmesdale excited that they were back in the game after they drew level. As soon as Murray scored 'glad we're out' etc:bla::tosser:

To misquote Mandy Rice-Davies, "well they would say that, wouldn't they?"

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Baldock is allowed to be a little ring rusty but he had a great shot that hit the post and , if sharper, would have buried the later effort. I think he should get a few run outs and hopefully will prove the doubters wrong.

Great result and a wee dram to celebrate!!

TNBA

TTF

So you want to leave out the man who scored - again - for someone a bit ring rusty, who didn't. Is my understanding correct, as that appears to be what you are suggesting as we only play 1 up front in the league.

Or are you suggesting dropping Gross?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here