Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
You’ve got to feel for Brown. He’s made what, 5 starts for us and gone off injured early on in 2 of them.

I don't feel for him. Couldn't give a shit about playing for the Albion and hasn't shown anything. I can accept people playing badly and struggling for form but his lack of effort and desire has been disgraceful. Whilst I hope from a personal point of view that he is not injured as no one likes seeing players injured, from an Albion point of view I hope this ends his loan spell with us.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sharp from Kayal

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I don't feel for him. Couldn't give a shit about playing for the Albion and hasn't shown anything. I can accept people playing badly and struggling for form but his lack of effort and desire has been disgraceful. Whilst I hope from a personal point of view that he is not injured as no one likes seeing players injured, from an Albion point of view I hope this ends his loan spell with us.

That's the spirit. Blimey.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I hope you don't get a painful injury that probably requires surgery. Crikey some players are more successful than others despite the effort they put in.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With thousands of empty seats, Albion fans might get away with standing during this one.

Or moving a bit closer together for some atmosphere/warmth.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Who pissed on your chips?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I hope you don't get a painful injury that probably requires surgery. Crikey some players are more successful than others despite the effort they put in.

I've done my ACL when I was 17 and it was horrendous. I said I hope he doesn't have a serious injury but I admit I also hope he doesn't play for the Albion again. Agree effort isn't everything but when you are playing badly every time you step on the pitch the least he could do is show some effort.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You have to ask given the team put out, the empty stadium why wasn't this £5/10 a ticket?

Agree but maybe the club are happy with a low attendance after the league match, everyone seems very blasé about the whole thing, considering we are playing Palace I would have thought at least another 7 or 8k would turn up.
Just proves that it is not a real rivalry, even the North Stand is half empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here