Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks for your support .
badfe50af71b737f45b60454a2a4dbe0.jpg
9721631209d2ef531d7dda8bc38f4428.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

We appear so much more mobile up top with Tomer and Sammy all we need is a decent ball into them now. It makes it so much easier for Beram and Dale to read the game and push on.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This is pathetic, thanks to the FA, BT, police and administrations of both clubs for absolutely killing this game.

Palace fans singing your grounds too big for you made me laugh though, considering theyve managed 17k and 20k in our last two league visits to selhurst (not incl. Playoff semi)

It just isnt the 'fierce derby' the media/some people like to build it up as, certainly compared to other proper city derbies, etc

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps the club need to look at a wide range of discounts for ST holders in less fashionable games, time limited so as to still give opportunities for others !

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I thought a West Stand Upper STH had fallen out and was dazed on the edge of the pitch before I realised it was Woy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Dross Townsend really is isn't he?

(I can write that now he's off :lol: )

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Solly needs to get a few shots away. A screamer that leads to a goal will do his confidence the world of good. Is that No.9 a new signing? :D

Solly just did : facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here