Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points do you think BHAFC will end up with ?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I think we'll just scrape it, but in typical fashion, we shall continue the trend of not making it easy for ourselves. I really hope failing to put to bed plucky, Glenn's missed penalty or one of the other times we really should have got all 3 points doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I think we'll just scrape it, but in typical fashion, we shall continue the trend of not making it easy for ourselves. I really hope failing to put to bed plucky, Glenn's missed penalty or one of the other times we really should have got all 3 points doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.

Much worse was Bruno's pen giveaway against Everton.

If we go down by those two points we will have no option but to lynch him or hide his paella.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Just when I got that Everton game out of my mind.....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Exactly where I am. There is a possibility that we won't make it - and that possibility will remain until such time as there are three teams that mathematically can't catch us, but the idea that some people have, that relegation is a cast-iron guaranteed certainty are way off the mark: it isn't. I think we'll make it, but yes, I expect it to be a bumpy ride, and a fairly close run thing.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
itll be 39
yes 39
39 it WILL be 39
39 etc etc

but if we get a striker scoring who knows... could be better.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
37 & 16th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here