Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points do you think BHAFC will end up with ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have studied the next 16 games and it is a tough run in and that is a worry especially if we do not sign someone proven at this level to find the net. I have got us at 37 points and that will be very touch and go. What do you think ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It depends if we buy a decent striker in the window. Do - 42. Don't - 35.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'd take 37pts if offered now.

It should be enough and we're not likely to get many more in any case.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It depends if we buy a decent striker in the window. Do - 42. Don't - 35.

I think this is the key not that a genius needs to work this out

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
From the remaining 16 games you have to exclude 6 as they are against the ‘elite’. That leaves 10 games from which we need 5 wins. Going to be tough going but 38 hopefully will be enough.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
From the remaining 16 games you have to exclude 6 as they are against the ‘elite’. That leaves 10 games from which we need 5 wins. Going to be tough going but 38 hopefully will be enough.

This is what gets me. If we have given up with the top 6 as seems to be the case, that is 12 games written off and that leaves 26 games to try and get close to 40 points. Games at home like Bournemouth were MUST wins

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
41 - I'm an optimist and think we'll nab a few points from unexpected games.
Provided we've strengthened ...

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
A lot of talk about a striker yet Izzy had two glorious opportunities to give us the three points against Bournemouth. He's fast, can shoot from distance and is resilient on the ball, is this not what so many are calling for? We have all the tools we need to stay up, 46 points.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A lot of talk about a striker yet Izzy had two glorious opportunities to give us the three points against Bournemouth. He's fast, can shoot from distance and is resilient on the ball, is this not what so many are calling for? We have all the tools we need to stay up, 46 points.

We are not going to get 23 points from the next 16 games

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

He wasn't on the pitch long enough to have two chances! I doubt if he had much more than two kicks.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here