Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The definitive 'Why are you NOT going to the Palace match?' poll

What factors affect your decision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Got to be the reserve match option. All other possible answers either don't apply to me, or I would overcome to make sure I was there (getting to the league game was very difficult personally and ended up 15 mins late due to work/traffic/transport, but but would never have missed it).

This is different. But if Mullers goes in to the Palace dressing room, throws a fiver on the floor and shouts 'You're team's not worth that' again, obviously I'll regret not being there for the rest of my life.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If this were a first choice XI v first choice XI, a game treated by both clubs as worthy of the rivalry, I'd be all over it. I'd be struggling to sleep tonight as I was the night before the league game. Tomorrow I'd be a mess until I got an early train over to Brighton and got my first pint on the go.

But the clubs aren't, and we all knew they wouldn't as soon as the draw was made.

There is nothing to be gained by winning for either side: "You beat our reserves - so what? See you in April when it really matters."

And, ultimately, that is why I am OUT.

Depressingly, this post makes me think we'll probably win tonight, and then get spanked in April. Historically we are evenly matched but sadly they always win the ones that matter. :down:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I pity you lot (&@bozza) who didn’t fancy it.
Awesome atmosphere in the North. Fantastic watching the CRY fans crying.
Great game we should have scored 2 or 3 more. F.A. Cup is still alive.
I stayed at the game late had a couple more beers waited until after the ‘special train for special c*nts’ then quick train to Brighton and on to Worthing. Be home soon. Haven’t enjoyed a game as much as the Wednesday:lol: play off game.

Proper corker. That is what football is all about.

(I may have felt different if we lost, of course. But that is football)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here