Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The definitive 'Why are you NOT going to the Palace match?' poll

What factors affect your decision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Dont live anywhere near and would have nowhere near enough money to make my first Amex game right now. I hope to make a game this season but it wouldnt be this one

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm still 50/50. The league game was a terrible football match with a flat atmosphere, unnecessary tension outside the ground and a total lack of excitement. This game will probably be the same, but with reserves. I'm not sure whether I'll go or not.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Can't afford it at the moment being a student and looking for work, plus parents don't trust me to go 150+ miles by myself as have only done it once (and they did NOT like it when I did)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
would have gone if on a Saturday or Sunday. weekday evening made me err, and rail strike settled it for me to not bother. they should have moved it when the strike was announced.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why not create your own poll with the things you're most looking forward to on Monday night...?

Harry Wilson’s Tackle threatened to thump him, if he started another poll?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not going as it would mean;

6hr round trip
Day off work
Kettled in the car park afterwards for nearly an hour
2 x reserve sides
Monday night
On TV
Passed caring what others think

Would have gone if;
I lived a bit more local
We hadn’t played Palace for years
Guaranteed the club took the FA Cup seriously
Was the quarter final onwards.
Saturday game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a reserve match on TV and the chap STH friend who is celebrating a birthday tomorrow specified he'd rather spend £25 on decent beer in a pub than on a match ticket. I'm with him.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Pre pay day and post Xmas / New Year, it came down to a straight up choice between an FA Cup game on a cold Monday night where we’re likely to see reserve teams, or a weekend up to the Midlands watching the West Brom game with my best mate. The latter won out quite easily.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
This will be the second Albion v Palace game I will have missed since 1979.

With the potential train strike and both sides putting out weakened teams and it being on the box I thought I would save myself £25 plus £15 train return to Caterham. Gives me more money to spend at West Brom.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here