Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Estimate our hardcore support.....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think it's about 12,000. Higher than when we were at Withdean because the Amex has attracted some extra support that will stick, and having a roof that keeps most of the rain off makes a difference.

IMHO, the Palace game is not a very good indicator. I think a Saturday 3pm kick-off against, say, Burton or Peterborough would have attracted a bigger crowd. The Monday night kickoff and the general hassle about transport will have put off more people than usual.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
86-87 the Goldstone average was around 8k I started going by myself with mates in those days. The Northern aways averaged about 400 - 500 with more local maybe 1000-2000. Great days and memories proper football days.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Utter rubbish as we'd get 15k plus no worries but no doubt you thought we'd get 11k when we moved to the Amex like many and I said 22k would be way to* small :)

If anyone actually thinks we'd get 8k in league 1 then they know very little :lolol:

*I think you know why I posted this

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Some of the hard core support was the guys and girls who went to Gillingham thanks Rev for running a coach in those dark days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here