Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Bens Grandad 70000th Post predictions

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Forget which celebrities may die, when Trump may go or press the destruct button surely this years main event should be predicting BG's 70000th post date.

July 10th 12;34hrs

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Good thread

Dont know that answer but I would think it would be along the lines of "Just me opinion I dont know" and contain one of My extended family/Wetherspoons/bread/VPN/IT/a recipe/all you can eat buffet or our new left back

I dont know though its just my opinion

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bound to a titbit from football rumours

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tough call. Could be a transfer non-rumour one of his family has fed him, something to do with his muffins not rising properly or, most likely, some kind of minor IT or mobile phone issue..............

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lets have dates

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
His dedication to the Albion and NSC makes him a bloody legend, so whatever and whenever it is, it will be worth waiting for.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Going to go early. Feel he will have more than ever to say as the season progresses. 18th June 2018 around 1645

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
It’ll be just after the football season ends, and transfer rumour season starts. BG will start a thread claiming we should try to sign somebody ridiculous with his 69,980th post. He will then spend the next 20 posts arguing a non-existent point despite the masses of evidence proving he is wrong.

I’ll go for “all I was saying is that I think Kevin Gameiro might want to try his hand in the premier league and I do not think Madrid will pay much more in wages. somebody told me they heard a rumour that we were talking to a French striker and I was just passing this information on.”

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
His dedication to the Albion and NSC makes him a bloody legend, so whatever and whenever it is, it will be worth waiting for.

Indeed

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Why does he get a hard time, what gives ???

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
BG has averaged approx. 4.3k posts per annum (12 per day) since he joined NSC on 13/07/2003 and he’s currently on about 62.5k. Bearing in mind his reluctance to take out a 3 year VPN subscription in case he does not live that long, I’m expecting him to make a determined effort to reach the 70k milestone on his 15th anniversary, so I’m going for 3.35am on 13/07/2018.

“He posts in his sleep, he posts in his sleep, he is Bens Grandad, he posts in his sleep!”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here