Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ladies First - Sexist Slur??

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
It's never been so dangerous to be a man.You basically have to keep miles away from children who are not yours or women who are not your partners to escape any false accusations.Having said you also have to be very careful around your partner.The rules are being changed constantly in favour of women whether that is to make cases of rape or sexual assault/harassment easy to convict or laws for women's right's.Women fight for their right's.They march and protest constantly whilst we sit on our backsides.They want equality when it suits as we all know.It will get worse.Personally if I had a job for a large organisation which employed many women I would either leave or be very very careful around them.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Chivalry definition = very polite, honest, and kind behaviour, especially by men towards women.

Basically chivalry is dead.Next time you take a girl out for dinner make sure she pays for half.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This is a continuation of the nonsense we get from feminists.Daily Mail online today had an article regards is it sexist for a man to ask his fiances father for her hand in marriage. I'm sure most feminist do not think it's sexist for a man to pay for everything.They are the worst kind of hypocrites.
My bird is "fiercely independent" so she says , funnily enough not when a waiter brings the bill or there are heavy cases to carry.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Parents with children is the “first” which frustrates me. For example, why should they get for free the same priority I have to earn/pay for on airlines? I appreciate kids are difficult to carry around etc but you should try carrying some of the shit I have to....it’s not easy.

tb%2C425x420%2Csmall-c%2C0%2C15%2C0%2C0-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

... ? :wink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We are heading towards a sanitised society. You can’t debate anymore, as debate often offends, previously it was through debate you learnt, educated, informed and challenged, it WAS an art form and embraced.

Young men and women won’t have that “chance encounter” as we move towards a London Tube style of society, keep your head down, mind your own business and don’t engage with anyone else.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I’m also old fashioned and will open a door for others and allow them to go first - I use the P&R and regularly offer my seat to those obviously in greater need of a seat than myself, (despite not being the healthiest myself). I have not once seen any youngster do the same and I think that’s a shame.

pregnant women , and old people are.the only people ill give my seat up.for .

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I tend to hold the door open for everyone unless I am somewhere very crowded with a constant stream of people. Can't say that I ever think about gender when I am doing it but I am conscious of going to greater lengths if someone is less mobile, has heavy bags etc. I have a colleague who makes a great play of opening doors and saying 'after you; with a wave of the hand for any young woman in the office. This goes along with hovering around any new female starter and almost rubbing his legs Vic Reeves-style when talking to them. His overall behaviour is a bit creepy.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Parents with children is the “first” which frustrates me. For example, why should they get for free the same priority I have to earn/pay for on airlines? I appreciate kids are difficult to carry around etc but you should try carrying some of the shit I have to....it’s not easy.

ive seen parents with 10.year olds try and.take.advantage of this.rule , being me i akways heve to say something :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My Sister-in-Law is a feminist and we had a good Christmas day argument over all of this! I think many feminists seek equality when it suits them, when they want to have kids and stay at home to look after them while husband is off working all hours under the Sun then equality isn't a problem, when they and their husband splits up they are happy to take advantage of the fact that the courts prioritise the women's rights over a mans rights, they actively seek a mans-man as a partner but then complain that he isn't sensitive enough. They are moaning about the lack of Women in senior positions but not the fact that its predominantly men that are emptying bins, digging ditches and doing a lot of the low paid high risk jobs out there. Nobody is complaining that Men are the ones that are conscripted if there is a war, the last out in many emergency/ disaster situations and who's lives are generally valued far less. Men are meant to have it easier yet nobody is talking about the fact that 75% of all suicides are Men and its the single biggest killer of males under 45.

spot on

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We are heading towards a sanitised society. You can’t debate anymore, as debate often offends, previously it was through debate you learnt, educated, informed and challenged, it WAS an art form and embraced.

Young men and women won’t have that “chance encounter” as we move towards a London Tube style of society, keep your head down, mind your own business and don’t engage with anyone else.

peopler are far too precious these days , and as usual it's the squeakiest wheels that normally get the oil .....i thank god i work in the construction industry where the "emerging issues" are less prevalent than an office or shop situation , my wife is a nurse and the politics sounds like it's sickening .....new grads seem to label being told that they are not performing adequately as bullying and if they don't get the shifts they want they are straight of to HR to make a complaint......the age of entitlement , my cousins daughter was round today with her 27 month old kid ....her favourite xmas present was a samsung tablet......not even 2 and a half yet , what the **** is wrong with these people ...??

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's never been so dangerous to be a man.You basically have to keep miles away from children who are not yours or women who are not your partners to escape any false accusations.Having said you also have to be very careful around your partner.The rules are being changed constantly in favour of women whether that is to make cases of rape or sexual assault/harassment easy to convict or laws for women's right's.Women fight for their right's.They march and protest constantly whilst we sit on our backsides.They want equality when it suits as we all know.It will get worse.Personally if I had a job for a large organisation which employed many women I would either leave or be very very careful around them.

You were dumped this week weren't you ?

By the way, my office is 75% female. It's not a concern. You see, I don't think of them as the enemy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They lapped it up on the Titanic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Militant feminists are the worst, they want to be treated equal as long as we open doors, give up seats, pay for everything and don't call them luv.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
I hold the door open and say after you .... if its a woman so be it. I just think its basic manners

This. If I was to say "Ladies first" whilst doing it I would quite well expect a punch in the face for my efforts ..... it really is a very patronising thing to say. However, muttering "shit before shovel" under your breath is perfectly acceptable.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Some women just don’t act like ladies anymore. Our society has gone backwards in this respect. I don’t want women to act like blokes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I consider myself to be quite well mannered and considerate: previously opening doors for women, the elderly, etc. Nowadays the elderly or infirm will get the door held open for them. The new feminist inspired Ms Angry can open the bloody door themselves. If I arrive at a door first I'm going through first. I won't let the door slam into the person behind me but old fashioned chivalry is long dead thanks to the attitudes of modern feminists who wouldn't know manners if they hit them in their bollocks.

Same to giving up seats-you want equality...

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
No it’s not. It’s a basic courtesy. And we get to have to have a peak at their arse.
Lolz. On a similar note, I always hold the door open for women. Is that considered sexist too?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lolz. On a similar note, I always hold the door open for women. Is that considered sexist too?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Depends on the age of the woman I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here