Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ladies First - Sexist Slur??

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Will it be illegal to ask someone out soon ? Serious question

Yes if touching someone's knee is now viewed in the same way as rape.

In the old days a man would persist with a woman.Woo her,ask her out,send flowers,letters,buy her chocolates.Now if you do that
you will get busted.These days even to ask someone at work for a date could seriously backfire.Whilst you couldn't get arrested
the woman could report you and try to make a case for sexual harassment.

My girlfriend started a new job recently and a guy persisted a little with asking her out.I told her to report him.
A woman should be able to go to work without being harassed especially if she is my girlfriend.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I want to know this also.I'm not happy with misogyny on this site but I am even less happy with censorship and bullies who try to impose their own beliefs and get rid of others who don't agree.

Woop woop, freedom of speech over bulling and oppression. I apologise for hurting your feelings though. Please, stay and share your misogynistic views because I've genuinely not had enough of them yet. The moderators of the site seem not to care either, which means you can spout whatever you'd like without reproach.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Woop woop, freedom of speech over bulling and oppression. I apologise for hurting your feelings though. Please, stay and share your misogynistic views because I've genuinely not had enough of them yet. The moderators of the site seem not to care either, which means you can spout whatever you'd like without reproach.

Still hoping the mods will follow your wish to censor me?How sad.How pathetic.Go away you liberal snowflake.
Go find another poster to argue with and throw him your cheap lazy labels.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Yes if touching someone's knee is now viewed in the same way as rape.

In the old days a man would persist with a woman.Woo her,ask her out,send flowers,letters,buy her chocolates.Now if you do that
you will get busted.These days even to ask someone at work for a date could seriously backfire.Whilst you couldn't get arrested
the woman could report you and try to make a case for sexual harassment.

My girlfriend started a new job recently and a guy persisted a little with asking her out.I told her to report him.
A woman should be able to go to work without being harassed especially if she is my girlfriend.

I'm surprised you let her out of the kitchen. I'm also surprised she's capable enough to use her intelligence in the real world. She must be a real catch.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Put your claws away and go bake a cake luv.I was talking to someone else.

You called me "luv". You little romantic you. Does your "girlfriend" know? Or have you not allowed her to have a phone/computer to see the internet that us big strong men built? Not that she'd know how to use it of course, on account of her vagina.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
O sorry.I just naturally figured.

Is that because you assume everyone smarter than you must have a vagina? Because, quite honestly, it's really not difficult being smarter than you - you've proven that so far. I honestly don't know how you manage to dress yourself in the morning, let alone write vaguely comprehensible sentences.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You called me "luv". You little romantic you. Does your "girlfriend" know? Or have you not allowed her to have a phone/computer to see the internet that us big strong men built? Not that she'd know how to use it of course, on account of her vagina.

:laugh:Def you are a woman.A man can't bitch like that :laugh:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
:fishing: It's working.

You know what faux means, right?

Do you know what, I know the answer to that question, so don't worry about answering.

Anyway, this has been fun. I feel like we've bonded. But like all fun things, it had to end eventually. Chow!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You know what faux means, right?

Do you know what, I know the answer to that question, so don't worry about answering.

Anyway, this has been fun. I feel like we've bonded. But like all fun things, it had to end eventually. .Chow!
Really ? :lolol:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
chow
tʃaʊ/Submit
noun
informal
food.
"Tex-Mex chow is more than melted cheese and beans"
a dog of a sturdy Chinese breed with a broad muzzle, a tail curled over the back, a bluish-black tongue, and typically a dense thick coat.

???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here