Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Ladies First - Sexist Slur??

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
You keep using this as a point to beat me with, yet in post #144 I gave a retort to your misogynistic crap from post #137 (I believe) and you've yet to actually argue any of the points back, yet alone with any factual evidence (as stated by BadFish I believe). The only part you've questioned is the bit about me stating that your misogynistic views shouldn't be accepted on this site. You've not given any reason why such misogynistic views should be allowed and why women should be allowed to be degraded in the way you have in a number of your posts. So until you actually enter back into this debate with valid points, rather than acting like an ignorant and petulant child because you've been told that your view is cowardly and should be stood up to, then can you just stop wasting all of our time with the trolling. It really is getting to the stage where I think you might be a Palace fan.

Oh heaven forfend, a Palace fan...........pass the smelling salts.:lolol:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You keep using this as a point to beat me with, yet in post #144 I gave a retort to your misogynistic crap from post #137 (I believe) and you've yet to actually argue any of the points back, yet alone with any factual evidence (as stated by BadFish I believe). The only part you've questioned is the bit about me stating that your misogynistic views shouldn't be accepted on this site. You've not given any reason why such misogynistic views should be allowed and why women should be allowed to be degraded in the way you have in a number of your posts. So until you actually enter back into this debate with valid points, rather than acting like an ignorant and petulant child because you've been told that your view is cowardly and should be stood up to, then can you just stop wasting all of our time with the trolling. It really is getting to the stage where I think you might be a Palace fan.

To re-cap 'You're a complete over the top hysterical bully who cannot handle someone else's viewpoint'.

Go away with your childish over the top insults and your arrogance and come back when you can debate like an adult.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Always easier to hurl insults.At least your friends had a proper go but maybe you don't have the intelligence.

Maybe not. But I do literally have the intelligence to know when a poster is using another account. There are certain tells and patterns one can look out for. You are Loony and you created this account when you started getting bannings for using certain language. Language you've used on this thread. You're Loony. That's a fact.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
On a positive note, a woman at work today held the door open for me and said "gentlemen first". I thought she was incredibly sexist but I let it go.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
I’m a 46 year old woman who considers herself to be a feminist. I don’t expect to be treated any different from men. But if someone holds the door for me, I would smile and say thank you. I think there is a misconception about feminism and that all feminists hate men. Which in my view is not correct. I have a basic rule of respecting people who respect me. I don’t care if they are male or female!

However for alot of men it's natural to treat women differently in terms of chivalry however we don't know which females are for it or against.Therefore we are either going to get a smile or a frown.Maybe there should be a labelling system women could wear to indicate if they are chivalry friendly or if they want to be treated like a geezer.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
To re-cap 'You're a complete over the top hysterical bully who cannot handle someone else's viewpoint'.

Go away with your childish over the top insults and your arrogance and come back when you can debate like an adult.

:albion2: did the big bad Brighton fan make you cry little baby Palace fan?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Maybe not. But I do literally have the intelligence to know when a poster is using another account. There are certain tells and patterns one can look out for. You are Loony and you created this account when you started getting bannings for using certain language. Language you've used on this thread. You're Loony. That's a fact.

I am not your best friend Loony.I'm sorry because I sense you were feeling quite clever.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Just out of curiosity, are we all okay with misogyny? Are the moderators in this site okay with it?

I want to know this also.I'm not happy with misogyny on this site but I am even less happy with censorship and bullies who try to impose their own beliefs and get rid of others who don't agree.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
However for alot of men it's natural to treat women differently in terms of chivalry however we don't know which females are for it or against.Therefore we are either going to get a smile or a frown.Maybe there should be a labelling system women could wear to indicate if they are chivalry friendly or if they want to be treated like a geezer.

:laugh: :rotlf:

did you post on Punching Above Your Weight thread?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Meanwhile in the rest of the world people are dying and starving and stuff.

It's the triviality of this equality debate that gets me. Is there really an issue here??

gg75_1166_(2).jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will it be illegal to ask someone out soon ? Serious question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here