Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Holiday 2018

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Off to Thailand tomorrow for 3wks:cool:

Then prob Italy and Spain with GF from San Fran coming over sometime in Summer(yet to be booked!)

Then might get over to San Fran later in the year or poss Mexico somewhere(Oaxaca or Playa Del Carmen possibilities) where shes actually from!!

Play Del Carmen is lovely

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Holiday 2018 for me, apart from a couple of hours on the tax return before the 31st January.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't think you'll find Vegas or the Grand Canyon in California.

You can find California in Vegas though, and Egypt, and Paris, and Rome, and......

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What sort of things would you do?

Normal ones - Ockenden, Bailiffs Court or Langshott Manor. Did consider South Lodge last year but it didn't seem particularly good value for money. We might go a little further afield at some point - any recommendations ?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Gran Canaria in January; Tuscany in May.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
It's not pretentious though is it? I'm not pretending to go to Asturias on Tuesday, I am actually going.
I enjoy hearing about people's travels.

Went last june to asturias - loved it. Like Cornwall with much better food. Amazing time had by us

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
July: Brighton
August: Hove

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Nothing. Not easy to get away from home for more than a day until I get a kidney transplant - as I need regular dialysis. Even when I get a transplant they recommend no travel for a year or so. It is possible to get dialysis in some places, but I am comfortable with my machine at home, doing it all myself.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Gran Canaria in January; Tuscany in May.

Please pm me when you come back in may...we are thinking of doing Tuscany , having been through a few times, but not sure about weather in may/ June ta

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oxford Canal Easter
Antigua August
Dubai December

Same as before, we have green to Antigua in March a few times, but told not to go in our summer as the humidity and heat is too much. Would be very interested to see how you get on.

Have a trip to hawks bill bay ..it is magnificent and you can get a day ticket to the resort hotel there...$20 all inclusive for the day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here