Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Holiday 2018

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Going to Lake Garda in June and then saving for a Vegas wedding next year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Going to Lake Garda in June and then saving for a Vegas wedding next year.

Love lake Garda! Limeone and bardollino are worth a visit....the ferries around the lake are expensive, but worth a few days out.

There is a town to the north of the lake which has a cable car up to the top of the mountain and the views are quite magnificent malcesine I think it is called. Mont baldo.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Same as before, we have green to Antigua in March a few times, but told not to go in our summer as the humidity and heat is too much. Would be very interested to see how you get on.

Have a trip to hawks bill bay ..it is magnificent and you can get a day ticket to the resort hotel there...$20 all inclusive for the day!

Had our honeymoon at the Hawksbill Beach hotel.......wasn’t all inclusive then (1991). Seem to remember it being named after the shape of a rock out on the reef. Often thought about going back, might go and look it up.....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Off to Australia in 3 weeks to visit friends, taking in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney.

Talk of a stag do in Vegas in April but not booked?

Probably do somewhere in Europe early June and a few weekend breaks / festivals over the summer

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No, but starting/finishing in SF....only booked flights so far, better get in with it....

2017 I did Vegas, Death Valley, South Lake Tahoe, SF, Carmel, Pacific Highway, San Diego. Bloody awesome but 2 weeks was nowhere near enough.

This year. May - Malaga
July - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Roatan Honduras, Harvest Caye Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, Vegas.
November - New York

Hopefully a couple of other weekends in Europe somewhere.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Love lake Garda! Limeone and bardollino are worth a visit....the ferries around the lake are expensive, but worth a few days out.

There is a town to the north of the lake which has a cable car up to the top of the mountain and the views are quite magnificent malcesine I think it is called. Mont baldo.

Thanks for the tips.
We've never been but it looks beautiful. Going to Milan and Venice while we're there too and probably stop off in Verona.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for the tips.
We've never been but it looks beautiful. Going to Milan and Venice while we're there too and probably stop off in Verona.

Milan and Verona both great Cities to visit

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
2017 I did Vegas, Death Valley, South Lake Tahoe, SF, Carmel, Pacific Highway, San Diego. Bloody awesome but 2 weeks was nowhere near enough.

This year. May - Malaga
July - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Roatan Honduras, Harvest Caye Belize, Costa Maya and Cozumel Mexico, Vegas.
November - New York

Hopefully a couple of other weekends in Europe somewhere.

Sounds fantastic but yes also sounds too much for 2 weeks ! Currently only really looking at SF, Vegas, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon. Won’t go near LA again (dump) but the drive south from there to San Diego is gorgeous.

Absolutely love Miami, would like to get back there soon. If you can get to Chichenitza in Mexico it’s well worth it, quite remarkable.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Had our honeymoon at the Hawksbill Beach hotel.......wasn’t all inclusive then (1991). Seem to remember it being named after the shape of a rock out on the reef. Often thought about going back, might go and look it up.....

Fantastic. Yes that is right, the rock out to sea in the bay is shaped like a hawks head. We were there a couple of years ago and it is a fabulous place. Well worth a revisit :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If our place settles down and they have stopped outsourcing and sacking people, I am hoping to swing a trip to Costa rIca for " business " obviously.

������

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Same as before, we have green to Antigua in March a few times, but told not to go in our summer as the humidity and heat is too much. Would be very interested to see how you get on.

Have a trip to hawks bill bay ..it is magnificent and you can get a day ticket to the resort hotel there...$20 all inclusive for the day!

Attending a wedding renewal, but i have also heard heat issues and the odd hurricane, staying at Sandals [emoji106]

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Erm is that ALL of them in July or options?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here