Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Unwelcome Palace Fans

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Out with some Palace this afternoon two of whom have just been contacted by their club to inform them that if they set foot in Brighton on Monday they will be arrested.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sound like great mates

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hand then over to the police. They would then be ex friends and you would have super hero fan status.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out with some Palace this afternoon two of whom have just been contacted by their club to inform them that if they set foot in Brighton on Monday they will be arrested.

On what grounds? What are they going to do about it? Do they already have match tickets?

I wouldn't be surprised if a fair few chaps get an early morning knock on the door from police on Monday.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Unless they have banning orders, surely this is unenforceable? You can't stop someone being in a town on the day of a football match just because they happen to be rivals. Stupid attitude from the police unfortunately.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Assume they have football banning orders then? Otherwise I’m pretty sure that is illegal...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Does that mean they can still go to Bennett's Field?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I have no idea about the legality. One of them I know jumped the turnstile, not because he didn’t have a ticket, he did, but because they weren’t letting people in. They had both got tickets for Monday’s game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I have no idea about the legality. One of them I know jumped the turnstile, not because he didn’t have a ticket, he did, but because they weren’t letting people in. They had both got tickets for Monday’s game.

I’d get them to contact FSF_FairCop on Twitter

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

With respect, their problem is with Crystal Palace and we only seem to be reading one side of the story. I'm not sure why Nsc can help unless it's to court sympathy, in which case I have none.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who cares? Shouldn't support a team that is followed around by ***** and shouldn't have jumped our turnstile. We deliberately put in half height stiles so the place looks friendlier and unthreatening. We have them a chance to respect that and act as adults and they blew it. All of them deserve what they get. Even sadder that he had a ticket. What a wally.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here