Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Danny Ings

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Heard from a few sources. Why is this causing offence?

If your'e not a troll there's nothing wrong with posting a potential signing , i reckon iv'e seen a couple of hundred posts saying we're signing somebody over the years and iv'e been guilty of it myself , and of those hundreds i could count on one hand those that actually happened .

Seagulldots

Sep 9, 2017
My mate works at Liverpool. And a mate of a mate is an agent. (not Ings agent though) Asked them both and it could be on apparently.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh, a mate of a mate who is a mate of a mate that knows a mate who knows an agent! Well that is a “Welcome Danny” then!

You missed the all important 'could' & 'apparently'.

Nothing says FACT more than adding the word could into your sentence. :lol:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
If your'e not a troll there's nothing wrong with posting a potential signing , i reckon iv'e seen a couple of hundred posts saying we're signing somebody over the years and iv'e been guilty of it myself , and of those hundreds i could count on one hand those that actually happened .

These sort of rumours have always gone on and you are right - rarely do the supposed transfer come to fruition. But if it does, surely it is worth a punt, but as along as it is not the "main striker signing." With his injury record and lack of recent playing time, it is a gamble, but might pay off, if indeed there is something in this.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Haven't we been here before?

Is he fit yet, and would he last more that 29 minutes if played?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Need better than Ings, He'd be better in the Championship trying to regain his career.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Need better than Ings, He'd be better in the Championship trying to regain his career.

Agree. Isn’t he more in the Baldock mound than the mobile, physical presence we require or appear to be after?

Baldock replacement or a ‘no’ for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here