Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Andy Naylor mad? (Palace team)

Seagulldots

Sep 9, 2017
This Andy is Naylor's starting 11 for Palace.

Palace (perhaps): Krul; Schelotto, Goldson, Huenemeier, Suttner; March, Kayal, Stephens, Brown; Baldock, Hemed. #bhafc

Surely Stephens won't play / needs a rest!?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Game to far for Stephens ....give the bloke a rest UNLESS he is keen to play to rebuild his linkups with Kayal in a competitive game.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Who else is there? Molumby is injured, so that leaves Hutchinson or Will Collar maybe? Maybe play Brown in the centre and play Ahannach out wide?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I got this far and then gave up :shrug:

................................. Krul ............................

Schelotto ... Goldson ... Hunemeier ... Bong

...................... Kayal ...

I guess we'll see either Propper or Stephens alongside Kayal. If Molumby was fit I could see Chris giving him the nod, but can't see any of the other youngsters getting a look in

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Palace (perhaps): Krul; Schelotto, Goldson, Huenemeier, Suttner; March, Kayal, Stephens, Brown; Baldock, Hemed. #bhafc

There's one player choice, you disagree with, which is down to injuries, and yet, you think he's mad?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

You are allowed to contribute to threads rather than just start them all the time.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Krul, Mateju, Goldson, Uwe, Bong, Alcatze, Brown Skalak, Kayal, Baldock, Hemed plus a bench full of kids

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think it will be stronger. Hevwont want to lose and also palace are struggling with injuries so will have no choice but to play a strong 11.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here