Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] EPIC!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Hi all…. As an STH Albion fan for 65 years, I hope you don’t mind sharing something with you. My STH son (Brighton fan since he was 6) with his colleague at work is trying to set up something pretty special for a charity that is close to my heart. It’s all based around my Grandson Alfie (big Brighton fan along with his STH brother) who has the condition NF1.
They are calling it Alfie’s Epic Dance Off
Cutting straight to the point my son’s business will donate £15 to the charity for every epic 15 second dance that is uploaded. Their aim is to get to 1,000 uploads and £15,000. But who know if it goes viral it could go above and beyond this.
So my call to you great people of NSC is to get your groove on this Albion free weekend and do something epic. Kids and grown ups alike can get involved and just have a bit of fun. The more Albion related the better! Who knows we may see if the club might share it somehow.
We have all been tasked with sharing this as much so please if you can share it that would just be amazing, linked in , twitter, facebook etc, all that stuff!.
The link below tells you all need to know. There is a link to upload your EPIC dance video which will earn £15 for charity and all videos will be available for viewing soon (just sorting out technical issue), but you can also upload to facebook, twitter #epic15 And there is a link to Alfie’s donation page as well if you are feeling super generous (cheeky I know!)
https://epic15.org/
Could be something really great

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Hi all…. As an STH Albion fan for 65 years, I hope you don’t mind sharing something with you. My STH son (Brighton fan since he was 6) with his colleague at work is trying to set up something pretty special for a charity that is close to my heart. It’s all based around my Grandson Alfie (big Brighton fan along with his STH brother) who has the condition NF1.
Cutting straight to the point my son’s business will donate £15 to the charity for every epic 15 second dance that is uploaded. Their aim is to get to 1,000 uploads and £15,000. But who know if it goes viral it could go above and beyond this.
So my call to you great people of NSC is to get your groove on this Albion free weekend and do something epic. Kids and grown ups alike can get involved and just have a bit of fun. The more Albion related the better! Who knows we may see if the club might share it somehow.
We have all been tasked with sharing this as much so please if you can share it that would just be amazing, linked in , twitter, facebook etc, all that stuff!.
The link below tells you all need to know. There is a link to upload your EPIC dance video which will earn £15 for charity and all videos will be available for viewing soon (just sorting out technical issue), but you can also upload to facebook, twitter #epic15 And there is a link to Alfie’s donation page as well if you are feeling super generous (cheeky I know!)

Very good, loved the video :laugh:

I’ll see if I can get my boys involved a little later and will donate without a doubt.

Great idea and good luck to you :clap:

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012

Wow, what an awesome idea! Me and the kids will give it a go tonight, I'm thinking a rocking Prodigy number should be pretty epic!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Very good, loved the video :laugh:

I’ll see if I can get my boys involved a little later and will donate without a doubt.

Great idea and good luck to you :clap:
Thanks Leegull. Each daft dance you post of your boys will mean £15 quid each for the charity. A heartfelt Ta again.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Sounds a brilliant idea - I have no idea what "NF1" is so I found this for others who may be in the same boat.

If it goes viral, hope the sponsor has a big overdraft - if you can get a million dancers, needs a £15m deep pocket - WOW !

Does the definition of EPIC match this?

Who decides what is and is not "EPIC" ?

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Sounds a brilliant idea - I have no idea what "NF1" is so I found this for others who may be in the same boat.

If it goes viral, hope the sponsor has a big overdraft - if you can get a million dancers, needs a £15m deep pocket - WOW !

Does the definition of EPIC match this?

Who decides what is and is not "EPIC" ?

Epic is just a play on the Money Super Market ads I think. Any dance uploaded would be judged as epic I imagine! Might have to have a warm up beer before I do mine for extra epicness!

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
giphy.gif

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
your christmas tree is still up???

Ah! We live on the edge in our house! But, fear not it has now gone to join its buddies at the Christmas tree grave yard by Hove Museum.

Come on then who is going to be next to raise £15 for Alfie’s charity, just 15 seconds of silliness is all it takes!

https://epic15.org/ #epic15

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here