Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which club has the worst crest?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
13AB3AA1-6BA9-4AF3-84D3-EFC6ED71CD47.png

Hogwarts FC

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Swindon have replaced the hideous one recently enough (new ones not much better). Always thought it looked like the logo for a county council formed by a boundary change in the 1980s, with zero history or acceptance as an entity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I notice others have got here before us...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-finals-does-make-list-10-worst-football.html

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/21-worst-club-badges-world-football?page=0,3

Burton Albion, already mentioned on page one, top the Four Four Two list of 21 worst badges.

At number five in the Four Four Two list is this horror show....

View attachment 92605

what the hell have they been feeding the mascot?

Its a dodo with an elaborated Prince Albert.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
...which is why a lot of us don't wear it. The club are slowly waking up to this and bringing out more merchandise with our old badges on.

Wasn't there a problem with Hammersmith & Fulham council owning the original crest, which prompted the change?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Quite! He did come up with the 'Hello boys' bra advert though so he was clearly good at his job.

His explanation was that he wanted a club crest that couldn't be associated with the thieving bar stewards of the previous administration.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I’m going to be controversial here, and no doubt be accused of all sorts, but I rather like this crest. It has a certain amount of DRAMA about it.

I see it has incorporated elements of what was presumably a magnificent building. However, that got burnt down in 1936 (a recurring theme for the area it seems) - over EIGHTY years ago. They should probably update their badge - I'd suggest replacing the left turret with an image of a supermarket and the right one with an image of a farm barnyard.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The Palace crest is certainly not the worst but I've never liked it. Just too vainglorious.

Ours is OK and I like the simplicity though if there was a general poll among football fans I would guess we'd finish about half way.

The Liverpool crest was quite good when it was just the Liver bird but it seems to have acquired a lot of extra embellishments that just make it look too busy.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I quite like the Bournemouth one. I'm not sure why as I can see why other people think it's shit.

Swindon's should win this by a mile. It looks like a logo slapped on the side of an old old sports centre after it's had a bit of a revamp in the early 90s.

MK Dons runners up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here