Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are you doing with your Albion free weekend?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Dog walk and pub lunch followed by trip to Dunelm Mill later this pm with Mrs M to search out any remaining bargains (rest assured, I'll be following NSC hitting the refresh button for news on our new striker, whilst appearing to take an interest in duvet sets etc)
Attempting 8 mile cross country run around Ardingly reservoir and beyond tomorrow morning

Save some 4g data from experience it's highly unlikely we will sign a striker.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s my wife’s (significant) birthday weekend, so mostly drinking, partying and hoping I can carry her home!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
After a couple of beers at the Gremlin club off to watch Carmarthen Town v Cefn Druids . C'mon the Old Gold

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Trying to work out the 60's player with Albion, Nottingham, Sheffield and Shanghai connections on the other thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Good luck with that.. Both of my daughters were also late..

The waiting is agony. I’ve done EVERY household chore, Read two books I’ve been meaning to, watched so many films and still the little bugger isn’t here.

How late were yours? (Now T+6)

Hope you're in a decent hospital :thumbsup:

Not there yet but think so when we do get there [emoji1303]

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hoovering and washing up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The waiting is agony. I’ve done EVERY household chore, Read two books I’ve been meaning to, watched so many films and still the little bugger isn’t here.

Perhaps its good that you've done all that now because when it arrives you won't have time for anything ....best not mention your agony to er in doors when she's knackered from pushing :moo:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Took the Christmas decs down this morning, off to see Worthing play this afternoon preceded by lunch at the ground consisting of their a delicious cheesy chilli and chips, possibly the tastiest grub I've ever had at a football ground.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Tempted to watch Worthing play later. Just pleased its not ****ing raining for once.

Jul 7, 2003
Afternoon watching the racing on ITV followed by a mates birthday get together.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Christmas decs all down, house cleaned, just about to have some lunch and settle down to watch Fleetwood v Leicester and flick back and forth to ITV Racing....

I also am getting some pressure from brother and friends to go up the pub later to watch the 3pm football scores. This brings me on to another issue. I was adamant that I was going to drink absolutely no alcohol until next weekend but only made it as far as last night and fell off the wagon (can you call 4 days without a drink falling off the wagon?)

Despite saying a very firm no to the pub I’m 90% sure that’s where I’m gonna end up! I literally have zero willpower and I love it!!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Working on a Saturday, posting I'm working on a Saturday, on an NSC thread that is asking what one is doing on a free weekend :shrug:

Quick question Amex - do you have to be a member of the RL club to get in? Planning to visit the
Hop and vine soon thought I'd combine the trip. Ta.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I went 11 days overdue with my son, and was induced. My daughter made up for it by arriving 19 days early.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

I think both were 8/9 days late.. I do know what you mean.. Everything you start, you don't know if/when you will finish. Every call or message you get when you are not with the other half makes your stomach flutter.. Hopefully not long now..

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I went to watch a friend playing for Boreham Wood at Leyton Orient. You can’t help but fear for Orient.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here