Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has the club made a mistake opening every stand on Monday

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
we're not in the north, we make a bit of a noise where we are, we go to all aways but the point is the north sounds fragmented from where we sit/stand and nothing would sound better than if the 3 or so groups therein could combine for a united, loud sound.

bring out the drum!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
So loads of people would only come if there were loads of palace? Not 'real' Brighton fans then are they if they are only bothered about the away contingent?
Eh? It would of been a full house and a decent atmosphere worth making the effort for. I don't really get your response surely the Amex was built to host games like this not bottle them because a few kids lit flares last time around.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why are fans not buying tickets?

I bought a ticket but there are doubts whether I will be able to make the match because of the train strike (affects connecting services and taxi is the only practical alternative).

Does the ticket price include travel?

NB: fixture has no special attraction for me. Aggravation outweighs rivalry.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Pathetic the club can't host a Derby game everyone else seems to manage it, I'm hearing plenty would of made the effort iif Palace had the full allocation.

...except that Palace can't even sell out their reduced allocation

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Off topic question:

does the ticket get added to your ST card, or do you get a ticket sent out?
I thought it said that a ticket would be sent out, but haven't received mine yet.

You should have had an email with ticket attached as PDF.

If you can't find it call the club and they will email again.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Eh? It would of been a full house and a decent atmosphere worth making the effort for. I don't really get your response surely the Amex was built to host games like this not bottle them because a few kids lit flares last time around.

My point is that you say there are loads of people who will only come to the match if there is a full contingent of palace. Personally I go to watch the Albion so it would make little difference to me. Each to their own I suppose.

And yes, you are correct, there has been an over-reaction to the 'trouble' last time as I don't think Brighton fans have anything to worry about for this game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why are fans not buying tickets?

I bought a ticket but there are doubts whether I will be able to make the match because of the train strike (affects connecting services and taxi is the only practical alternative).

Does the ticket price include travel?

NB: fixture has no special attraction for me. Aggravation outweighs rivalry.

Yes

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
If we are all moving to the seats we know that are empty,do we need to put that seat down on this thread to make sure no one “bags” the same seat.Then we could hand the list to the stewards and any late arrivals could be directed accordingly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here