Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Has the club made a mistake opening every stand on Monday

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
All stands will have sparodic groups of fans therefore difficult for songs to take off and no atmosphere :(

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Probably

I bought my normal ST seat in WSU, there aren't many tickets sold around me.

If the 2 x upper stands weren't open and there was an initial free for all for all STH I would have bought elsewhere

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All stands will have sparodic groups of fans therefore difficult for songs to take off and no atmosphere :(

What's the excuse for the league games?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
The club and old bill clearly dont want this fixture. Should be a tenner a ticket and 10 loyalty points, at least something appealing. Can hardly even be bothered to watch a friendly on TV, atmosphere is going to be pants

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The club and old bill clearly dont want this fixture. Should be a tenner a ticket and 10 loyalty points, at least something appealing. Can hardly even be bothered to watch a friendly on TV, atmosphere is going to be pants

I’m sure the fans that are there will be passionate and give their full support.

It might not mean much to everyone but I know it does to a large majority.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
All the East and West Stands can go to the goal we are attacking in the first half and vice versa in the second,shall we have a poll

el punal

In that case I will do a solo rendition of Sussex By The Sea from the higher echelons of the West Upper which will be followed by a unified chorus of "Shut Up, Sit Down!". I thenk yoo. :cheers:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here