Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yessssss tickets in the bag.

374 remaining on general sale.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Still 336 left, amazes me this hasn't sold out. Its a proper 6 pointer during a crucial period in the season. No one complain they didn't get away this season

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Still 336 left, amazes me this hasn't sold out. Its a proper 6 pointer during a crucial period in the season. No one complain they didn't get away this season
One for the purists rather than the tourists. (see palace in the FA Cup for further details)

:whistle:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Have you been before? Doesn't surprise me one bit that it hasn't sold out.

Yeah once in the FA Cup (say no more) and in the Championship (we lost 1-0). I must admit I was amazed the motor still had wheels on it when I returned

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah once in the FA Cup (say no more) and in the Championship (we lost 1-0). I must admit I was amazed the motor still had wheels on it when I returned

Apart from Millwall, I think Stoke is the only ground I've been to where the away fans coaches are driven into a fenced off compound directly outside the turnstiles.

Think I said " never again " after the cup match.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I remember going to the Victoria ground with stoke fans in the upper tier above us and they spent most of the game spitting down on our fans.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
With this being on general sale and with some away fans who don’t usually attend, I can see it being one of those matches were people moan about us all standing up and standing wherever as per typical away day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here