Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City away tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Roughly the same allocation as Southampton (I guess it doesn't say) as the same points tiers as Southampton. 15 loyalty points. Based on previous visits to Stoke it should be double that. Always cold, always windy, always unpleasant, we always lose. Could be a big game in the relegation fight though. I wonder if Hughes will still be around to see it.

Stumpy Tim

Ten of us doing our annual Chaps trip in corporate. The Premier League is ridiculous though... this was the cheapest we could find - £120 and you get a one course buffet and no drinks. I'm going to get trolleyed that's for sure

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet this will be as slow as Soon away, can't see many takers but you never know

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Ten of us doing our annual Chaps trip in corporate. The Premier League is ridiculous though... this was the cheapest we could find - £120 and you get a one course buffet and no drinks. I'm going to get trolleyed that's for sure

Word of warning! One of my mates (quiet/unassuming) got lamped in corporate at Stoke when we were celebrating a rare Albion goal a few years back. Certainly not an in your face celebration either. Stoke were excellent and gave us a box for the second half.

Watch yourselves, even in corporate, at the Britannia!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Anyone worked out the block numbers to the stadium plan. Cant see 41 42 anywhere

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No, confused me this morning. Doesn't conform to any seating plan I could find. Maybe they've been re-numbered. I assume 42 is closest to the corner flag but not sure.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Could they have filled in another corner at last, all the plans I have seen only go up to 40.

Attachments

• Britannia Stadium .jpg
    Britannia Stadium .jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 331

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here