Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City away tickets

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Am looking to get tickets tomorrow due to my points position, can anyone give an update on how many tickets are left going into tomorrow ?

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Am looking to get tickets tomorrow due to my points position, can anyone give a current indication of how many tickets are available ?

I am the same as going with somone in a lower points bracket. It doesnt sound like we have shifted loads yet. The Albion website doesnt state our allocation but I reckon its about 2,800 as it has about a 30,000 ground capacity.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Am looking to get tickets tomorrow due to my points position, can anyone give an update on how many tickets are left going into tomorrow ?

I am the same as going with somone in a lower points bracket. It doesnt sound like we have shifted loads yet. The Albion website doesnt state our allocation but I reckon its about 2,800 as it has about a 30,000 ground capacity.

You will both be fine tomorrow.

This is actually a new ground for me. Had opportunities in the past but for reason or another couldn't make it.

Jul 7, 2003
Been put off this match by train prices. Shame.

Took my chances and booked the train tickets last week to keep costs down. Just hope I can get a reliable mobile signal tomorrow to book my match tickets as I am travelling for work at 9am.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Going by car for this one, getting conflicting information about parking being permit holders and pay on the day.
Anyone done it recently that might know the score on this before i contact them directly

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Any idea if that’s from the 3200? I’d genuinely be surprised if we’ve sold 2700 already

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not sure but of the 4 blocks available on line there’s 500 left on sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
When I phoned and bought my ticket I was told that there is a complete block not yet released. ( Block 39 closest to the home fans I think ) He thought there was a good chance this block would be returned to Stoke.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
When I phoned and bought my ticket I was told that there is a complete block not yet released. ( Block 39 closest to the home fans I think ) He thought there was a good chance this block would be returned to Stoke.

Looks like block 39 hasn’t been offered for sale in that case as its showing as none available. I would have thought (hoped) it would be needed for us, it’s going to be a massive game.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Looks like block 39 hasn’t been offered for sale in that case as its showing as none available. I would have thought (hoped) it would be needed for us, it’s going to be a massive game.

Big game but not very appealing given the location and our away form. 2,000+ Albion fans making that trip would be very decent.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

I sincerely hope not, gives chance for general members to attend a league game and obtain loyalty points for being there.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
DON'T MOAN ABOUT A CLOSED SHOP FOR THE BIG GAMES IF YOU DON'T GO TO THESE GAMES! The points from this and Boro away will take me up to 231 after starting on 136 at the start of the season. It is very possible to build your points up enough to get in the running for the bigger away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here