Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] T/Wells Fuel Prices

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I suspect Increased prices to cover the costs of extra policing in the Tumbridge Wells area relating to fracking

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not just Tunbridge Wells, is it?

I've always found petrol is more expensive in Mid Sussex than it is in Brighton, Crawley or Eastbourne, for example. So long as you avoid the petrol stations on the motorways and major dual carriageways, it's always cheaper there as a rule than in Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill, never mind the outlying villages.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sainsbury Leek £1.17 and just out of interest do supermarket prices vary within the same selling chain ?

That's a rip off.
IMG_2339.JPG

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
....and a Wilkos. The demand for all these stores must come from the servants.

Triggering the finest letter in the Courier I've ever seen from a woman who said she had never heard of wilkos, didn't know what they sold, but didn't want it because woolworths had closed down which showed that that type of shop (that she didn't know about) wasn't needed.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The first is 57.95p a litre and VAT is 20%.

From that we pay for our roads and add loads more to the treasury unlike those pesky commuters that want us to pay for their decision to work for more money away from their home towns.

Makes you proud to be British

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Because it is posh, although it is a constant source of mirth to many that it is still bereft of a Waitrose. Even Edenbridge and Paddock Wood have Waitrose stores.

Tunbridge Wells must be a serious target for Jezza if it is bereft of a Waitrose?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
£118.9 unleaded £1-21.9 diesel co-op and the Birch She'll garage Haywards Heath keeps trying to match the co-op
I think the garage at Scaynes Hill has good prices.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Tunbridge Wells must be a serious target for Jezza if it is bereft of a Waitrose?

Glad the much more affluent Sevenoaks has two then! Phew!

That said we have the immoral Fallon as our MP. Surely he won’t be so arrogant to stand again.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Glad the much more affluent Sevenoaks has two then! Phew!

That said we have the immoral Fallon as our MP. Surely he won’t be so arrogant to stand again.

Man of Kent or Kentish Man? Has serious political implications you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here