hmm, they seem to have disappeared / sold out incredibly quickly

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Now 6 available, 3 in A2 and 3 in A3. When tickets are so difficult to get this drip feed of released tickets is very frustrating! I know its only 6 tickets but 6 wasted tickets. This is happening most games now, why dont they reduce the number of tickets they are holding back or reduce in this case the need for +199 points.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Now 6 available, 3 in A2 and 3 in A3. When tickets are so difficult to get this drip feed of released tickets is very frustrating! I know its only 6 tickets but 6 wasted tickets. This is happening most games now, why dont they reduce the number of tickets they are holding back or reduce in this case the need for +199 points.

The reason for the last-minute drip feed is because the club allow you to return tickets if you find you can't go after all (as they want to discourage just selling them on to someone who might not have had the required points). ...although I think the original purchaser may only get a refund if the ticket re-sells.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
just remember FIGHT !, FIGHT! WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY
regards
DR

Alternatively, just enjoy watching the game like 99% of supporters do.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
just remember FIGHT !, FIGHT! WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE WE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY
regards
DR

I'm in there with my mate who's a WBA ST holder. I'm going to enjoy the game and feign interest if they score (and cry inside) and revel in gleeful silence if we score.

It's called acting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here