Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamie Murphy - loaned to Rangers, sale likely in the Summer

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Best of luck Jamie and thanks for your time and effort for the Seagulls. A thoroughly likeable bloke too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Brilliant singing for Rangers in that league.

I remember the days not too long ago that a £1m singing to us was a massive deal.

Now this size transfer fee will just end up in the car ashtray as loose change. :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good bit of business for the club if it happens, and a well decent move for the player. Everybody wins. Or, as a minimum, nobody loses.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Good luck to him but does this mean they are preparing a bid for a newstiker I hope we are going for a good surprise player not some of the ones been mentioned for the last year on NSC :rolleyes:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Good luck to him but does this mean they are preparing a bid for a newstiker I hope we are going for a good surprise player not some of the ones been mentioned for the last year on NSC :rolleyes:

I don't know what a newstiker is, but it sounds good, so I want want one too. :wink:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I liked Jamie and couldn't understand why some fans had it in for him.

Often one of our most positive attack-minded players in games when other players were running out of ideas. The trademark run down the left, right turn on the edge of the area and then a shot or a pass.

If the rumours are true it's a great move for him and I really hope he does well there.

Afraid I don't remember much of that! Reading is probably the only game people can point out. Scored a well taken goal but that's about it. He always gave 100% of that there is no doubt but his decision making and crossing was poor. Even his shots were not that great.

I've always said I think he has bags of talent but unfortunately not the decision making to make the most of it. That said, wish him well. Think he should do well in Scotland.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If £1M is the correct price, then we've made a profit. According to Transfermarkt, we paid £675K for him from Sheff Utd.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Hope it works out for him. Never a very consistent performer for us, but a very good player on his day. He'll do well in the monkeytennis league, which is about the equivalent of lower end Championship / League One.

Quite the opposite he was our most consistent winger a real team player who understood his defensive duties going forward very direct with an eye for goal maybe not the most flair and I agree that he is a natural Championship standard player who should do very well at Rangers all the best Jamie thank you for being part of such a fantastic squad

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

I don't know what a newstiker is, but it sounds good, so I want want one too. :wink:

It's one of these.....:lolol:
scrolling-news-ticker.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
As others have said it’s a cheap deal for Rangers but it will take a while for him to get up and running as he hasn’t had much football this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here