Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Proper Darts

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
If Durrant wins his quarter-final he can't join the PDC as he's contractually obliged to return to the Lakeside next year.

Pile some cash on Williams so Durrant can switch codes? Could be interesting........

1 down :lolol:

Both averaging over 100 in the first set, thought it was meant to be pub standard...

Pickles

May 5, 2014
1 down :lolol:

Both averaging over 100 in the first set, thought it was meant to be pub standard...

This tournament is always good to watch because, pre quarter finals it's awful, but quarters and after it's decent.

Also, this tournament does itself no favours because it comes a week after the PDC and so everyone compares them.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Currently watching Durrant v Williams

The caller is fresh from Butlins. The camerawork is YTS and the darts are pub standard and this is the top seed.

The PDC may be full to the Brim with bellends but it's a different level to this.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Managed to watch and cringe for about 2 minutes before I had to turn over. Both players couldn’t even hit the singles they were aiming for. All the prelims in the PDC WDC were a better standard. Won’t be long until the BDO fades into obscurity and ceases to exist.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Managed to watch and cringe for about 2 minutes before I had to turn over. Both players couldn’t even hit the singles they were aiming for. All the prelims in the PDC WDC were a better standard. Won’t be long until the BDO fades into obscurity and ceases to exist.

Oh, cheer up mate!

There is so much sadness in the world, so don't you be worrying about a few bits of tungsten steel going amiss.

Go and grab a can of Punk IPA and start your Punk Friday early.....:rock:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Oh, cheer up mate!

There is so much sadness in the world, so don't you be worrying about a few bits of tungsten steel going amiss.

Go and grab a can of Punk IPA and start your Punk Friday early.....:rock:

Punk IPA? Now that I can do! :thumbsup:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

Stop being such a patronising goon. I suppose you find lower league football cringeworthy and cannot bear to watch that either. In fact why don't all pub footballers just hang up their boots. I mean, they're not top drawer, so why do people bother to play or watch eh? There's no fun in it....

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
In fairness Durrant is playing like a proper darts player now.

Jerry St Clair is still getting on my tits.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Another cracking comeback! Durrant takes it 5-4 after being 4-1 down and won't be joining the PDC after all.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Fantastic drama.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If Durrant wins his quarter-final he can't join the PDC as he's contractually obliged to return to the Lakeside next year.

Pile some cash on Williams so Durrant can switch codes? Could be interesting........

Middlesbrough must be better to live in than we thought if he wants to stay with the BDO, and why not? :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Stop being such a patronising goon. I suppose you find lower league football cringeworthy and cannot bear to watch that either. In fact why don't all pub footballers just hang up their boots. I mean, they're not top drawer, so why do people bother to play or watch eh? There's no fun in it....

Nice to meet you too :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here