Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would be your first choice Albion left back?

Who would be your first choice left back?

• Bong

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • Suttner

Votes: 112 62.6%
  • I'm indecisive. It's a bit like asking to name your favourite child, isn't it?

Votes: 36 20.1%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 18.22.23.png

More >>> https://whisp.rs/2lPDrzF

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Key passes - 0.

If Murray had been playing against Watford when Suttner was making it rain deadly crosses, we'd have battered them.

Suttner is better in all aspects of the game, but Bong is a solid replacement when required. Either way, depending our level of ambition for next season, we'll need a new left back.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Both very good players but are good at different things. I'm struggling to pick one being better outright. I think Bong is the better player when the side is under pressure and has been excellent (particularly away from home) and I prefer Suttner when attacking teams (like at home vs Bournemouth). We look better defending corners with Bong playing too, but Suttner is better going forward and has a better cross... I can't separate them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would go for Bong but I think that CH is playing them correctly and keeping them on their toes, whether it be by choice or necessity. Unfortuantely we do not have the same option in many other positions

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Bong has better pace when we're playing against a quick winger, so undecided.

Suttner is quicker but they have different styles. Suttner lays off and is happy to slide in / block once the attacker tries to get behind, Bong is more physical and goes into the attackers trying to play he ball.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Suttner is quicker but they have different styles. Suttner lays off and is happy to slide in / block once the attacker tries to get behind, Bong is more physical and goes into the attackers trying to play he ball.

No chance he is quicker

Bong for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here