Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] W3 BHA .....white car

D

Deleted User X18H

Was working on a farm recently and the farmer kept talking about horse racing .......after a while he realised I was not interested he thought my plate was British Horse racing Authority....

When you were working on a farm?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I usually drive to away games.....usually spot several BHA plates on the way back.........

Would you park near Selhurst with such a plate ??

Oddly, the only place I’ve seen BHA number plates vandalised was Cheltenham. :shrug:

But the answer to the specific question is still no!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Count the BHA plates in the park & ride at Mill Road. I usually stop at about 10.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I usually drive to away games.....usually spot several BHA plates on the way back.........

Would you park near Selhurst with such a plate ??

Would you park anything near Sellhurt with those Chavs around ?

Would you park a car without BHA plates near Selhurst?

I quite often go to Ikea, which is quite near Selhurst, with a big Brighton sticker on my rear windscreen. I've never had any bother apart from seeing a very large rat on the pavement.

Roll on Ikea in Lancing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have one of them W BHA plates but not 3, and you'd never catch me up at 7.30am on a bank holiday!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If your name is Trevor I have T83 VOR for sale for £6000. Cheap for a plate like that surely :smile:

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Just wondered where you lived as you passed us by Junction 14 on the M4 about 0730 New years Day on the way to the Amex.

T'is me - LeClerc! I live in Swindon but still have family in Sussex who I visit whenever I go down for a match. We did converse a little while back - we have a mutual friend in Marcus?

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
See if anyone wants to buy that number plate, I'm sure you'll get a few bites :wink:

Not selling that - I may have a crap car but I like my number plate (which I had long, long before the Amex days in case anyone is about to press the JCL button!)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I got SE06 ULL a while back, nearest I could get to SEAGULL without paying daft money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here