Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WestBrom away travel...

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Any parking tips as I'm going to drive up from Brighton in a little under an hour!

Hello, I went last year when they played Burnley and this is where I parked,Beeches Road Methodist Church (B70 6QE), £5 and secure, easy to get out on to M5 for quick get away after the match. Just over half a mile to the ground along the Brum Road. Easy. Probably bet to get there early as I guess all car parks will fill up.

Last edited:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Can't remember from the top of my head but train to new street then a 5 min walk to another station where the line then goes to the hawthorns

Yep walk up to Snow Hill past the Cathedral, as you say 5 minutes then train to the Hawthorns.Tram is fine getting there but train is quicker when leaving due to West Brom fans getting to the tram queue first (see below)

A note for you all. On exiting the ground you will be sent one way and one way only, down towards Middlemore Road so if you come by car, you could park on the east side of the stadium or you face a longer walk back around. (plenty of off street parking)- nearest pub is Royal Oak which is actually pretty good and away friendly despite outside appearances - decent food and shows the footie. If you come in from the other side the Vine is ideal - also off street parking if early- just a longer walk back as I say.

The station is halfway down Middlemore Road. If you get a quick jog on and go straight over the railway bridge to the main entrance you will miss the queues as home fans will be coming in from the other side and they'll filter you in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here