Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hudds after Pritchard

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Testing Norwich, as the Premier League fund dries up at the end of the season, and financially they are not in a good place.

I would actually like to see us try a cheeky bid of maybe £8 million

Indeed. At the right price, he would be a great signing for the likes of ourselves or Huddersfield. That said, Norwich would surely want a profit on him, and I think they paid £8m.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure our wages would even pay for his delightful girlfriend's monthly shoe bill.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We need to sign him.

Then put it on hold until 31st January. Call him and say "It's on, get down here now"

Then call him whilst he is on the M23 and cancel everything.
I want to slightly adjust the plan. Let him get down here and have his medical, let it look like everything's done and then leave him in the waiting room until everyone's gone home and it's just him left with the cleaner.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like £11m bid from Huddersfield will be accepted, or is very close to the amount Norwich would accept.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I would take him personally. £11 million is reasonable. No room for personal feelings to influence our transfer activity in this division.

The same bods who didn't want Murray back will be singing his name too if he comes and starts scoring.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The same bods who didn't want Murray back will be singing his name too if he comes and starts scoring.
But he's only scored 6 goals in all his time at Norwich, so I don't suppose he'll start scoring many in the PL.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
I would take him personally. £11 million is reasonable. No room for personal feelings to influence our transfer activity in this division.

And if he doesn't start scoring - which is more likely since he doesn't score much at Championship level - we'll have just spunked half of our striker budget on a bloke that about 98% of our fans think is a wanker.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is the type of advanced midfielder that we need playing for us but I am not so sure about about paying £11m for him. I think that I would sooner bring on Kayal to play alongside of Stephens and push Propper forward if Gross is not being effective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here