Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65
  1. #11
    Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    BN1
    Posts
    53,609


    0 Not allowed!
    If it wasn't for Ryan, Dunk, Duffy and Bruno we'd be good as relegated already. Rest of our first-choice line-up would be hard pushed to make the Championship play-offs. IMHO, like.
    Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Members Not Andy Naylor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Seven Dials
      Posts
      5,823


      8 Not allowed!
      If Garth Crooks says he thinks we'll go down then I suddenly have renewed confidence.
    • #13

      10 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If it wasn't for Ryan, Dunk, Duffy and Bruno we'd be good as relegated already. Rest of our first-choice line-up would be hard pushed to make the Championship play-offs. IMHO, like.
      Agreed. But I think even Man City would struggle with only seven players.
    • #14

      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If it wasn't for Ryan, Dunk, Duffy and Bruno we'd be good as relegated already. Rest of our first-choice line-up would be hard pushed to make the Championship play-offs. IMHO, like.
      I agree re Dunk, Ryan and Bruno. And I think you can easily add Gross to that list.
    • #15
      Members Dougie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      4,877


      1 Not allowed!
      Garth crooks you say .
      West stand upper conductor of songs
      Sheebo
      Feb 2018
    • #16

      21 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If it wasn't for Ryan, Dunk, Duffy and Bruno we'd be good as relegated already. Rest of our first-choice line-up would be hard pushed to make the Championship play-offs. IMHO, like.
      Good point, we saw with Murray's pitiful return last year of 23 last year that he's clearly not good enough even to make the play-offs. Same goes for Knockaert, player of the season last year doesn't mean he's good enough for a promotion chasing side, Didn't have Gross last year but he only cost £3 million so he'd be useless, forget what he's doing in the league above. As for the rest, just all useless, you're 100% correct in the defence is carrying them-we only scored 74 goals last year! Hemed, March, Bong, Kayal-useless the lot of them, and the fact that we finished with 89 and 93 points in our last 2 championship seasons has no reflection on their ability, no way we'd get in the play-offs this year were we in the championship, you're right. I mean I know we're 13th in the Premier League, but that doesn't mean our players are any good.
      Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
      "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."
    • #17
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      London
      Posts
      392


      2 Not allowed!
      I'm still unmoved in my opinion that he'll go in the summer. I would presume to either Arsenal or Liverpool mainly as, one would assume, they will be in Europe next season, and he'll qualify as a home-grown player.

      If that's the case, it'll be absolutely deserved on his behalf and I am sure we would be recompensed handsomely.
      "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock
    • #18
      Je Suis Rhino jimhigham's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Woking
      Posts
      4,678


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pishhead View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Did Hughton tea bag Crooks or something when they were at Spurs together?
      Albion and Rhinos forever.
    • #19
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      6,674


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ecosse Exile View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Have to admit, when Liverpool signed VVD i thought to myself if they pair him with Dunk they will possibly have the best centre back pairing in the league, to go with possibly the best strike force. Hope they dont agree!
      Why? Do Liverpool want to conceded more goals from corners?
    • #20
      Stupid IDIOT Ernest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      LOONEY BIN
      Posts
      38,979


      1 Not allowed!
      If Dunk is good then why are we letting in so many stupid goals

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •