Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scott Dann and Jason Puncheon: Crystal Palace duo out for rest of season

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Knew I'd seen something like that before

Ball similar distance away - check
Knee high dangerous "tackle" - check
Same result for the "tackler" - check

gazza.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If you are alluding to Lewis Dunk, he isn't now , and has never been our club captain, he has, on occasion, been our team captain
If h does become England captain, he still won't be a club captain of England, because England are an international team, and not a club.
I hope this helps.

I was close .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve got some of the facts right .

It's about time you changed the sheff wed pis take thing on the bottom of your posts, that wasn't even relevant lat season, let alone this one, but then I suppose , you're only on here when your team is having a good run, and that's been so long, you'd probably forgotten it was there.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I don’t get this constant slagging players off and celebrating players getting serious injuries. That said KdB has seriously gone up in my estimation! :lolol:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gotta say that is pretty bad luck for two players to get bad injuries in the same game.

I remember us having Adam Hinshelwood, Kerry Mayo & Mark McCammon all stretchered off with serious injuries in the same game. Pretty sure it was against Reading at Withdean.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I remember us having Adam Hinshelwood, Kerry Mayo & Mark McCammon all stretchered off with serious injuries in the same game. Pretty sure it was against Reading at Withdean.

Hillsborough, first leg play off semis.

4 off injured by the 55th minute, that was the most I've ever seen.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
No sympathy for either of them, they set out to deliberately injure a fellow professional regardless of their name and the team which they play for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here