Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scott Dann and Jason Puncheon: Crystal Palace duo out for rest of season

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You are right. Did you know that Sharpe died in that tackle and then miraculously came back to life! Praise the Lord!

And let's not forget Dale Stephens' homicidal assault on the late Gaston Ramirez. Every year Steve Gibson and Aitor Karanka gather to place flowers on his grave. #prayforGaston #jesuisGaston. Wait, what ...?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Did he play 2 days later like KdB?

FFS. Really? You just need to accept that puncheon acted like a complete ******** and has paid for it! What would your view have been if, say propper had done that to Zaha. I sure you would have been very sympathetic! NOT. You’d have been on here (correctly) wanting his head on a spike.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did he play 2 days later like KdB?

So the fact that he didn’t succeed in breaking KDB’s legs makes it all OK then. You really are a **** in denial aren’t you. Showing a complete lack of class, why not just admit it was a fecking horrific tackle?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
So the fact that he didn’t succeed in breaking KDB’s legs makes it all OK then. You really are a **** in denial aren’t you. Showing a complete lack of class, why not just admit it was a fecking horrific tackle?

Unlikely that will ever happen! It's a bit like expecting them to admit that Zaha is a dirty, diving, cheating scumbag.

Or that they cheated their creditors including small, independent businesses, through their succession of administrations.

Palace fans in 2018. Still living life in a delusional bubble.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

He can only be lacking in something within which the average guy would assume he should have. Given he supports that shite then he lacks in nothing.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I will be in the minority. I dont think the challenges whilst bad were intended to be career ending challenges. Whilst I am happy of course to see Palaces team weaker I wouldnt wish long term injury on any player. Karma will be if they go down because of it nothing more to me

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Think the major difference is we admit when our players do wrong, let me Start, yes a small percentage of fans cheered Murray’s injury, I was there. Yes Murray did go down easy v Burnley. Propper did attempt fouls in a matter of seconds. Barnes and Buckley use to dive a lot. I could mention
Loads more. I was with Palace fans when Hughton ended Ryan’s career, they laughed and made up a song for it. Your fans were disgusting the other week and police and our club blamed. Zaha is a diver agreed by her footballing world apart from Palace fans the the FA, say no
More. Both fouls were bad against city, for
Gods sake admits that your ‘wonderful’ club do sometimes do wrong, from your Chairman, players and fans. You would get more respect on here, or best of all
Don’t come on here at all, unless you can have good conversation and stop being some blindly biased. Most of the experts, ex refs, ex players think Zaha is a cheat, he is, he admitted that he has been taught to go down if touched! I was hit about 20 times a game and did not go down. Pardew admitted on Sky that He goes down too much and half the dressing hate him
For it. Just let it go
And stop trying to
Compare all the time as your Club has many cheats and dirty players like a lot of clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hahaha

Wonderful news to start 2018

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Sorry if I am coming across as sanctimonious, but what specifically do I need to enjoy ? Maybe you should lighten up and not enjoy it?

I would have thought that it was quite obvious. Two Palace goons, as pointed out on this thread numerous times to make it easy for you, set out to injure a fellow professional and received a delicious helping of karma. Add to this that it may also hinder the mighty Palace on their March to Champions League football this season and it fills me with an exceptional amount of seasonal joy. You are evidently far too wonderful a human being to enjoy such a magical event. You probably clap the away fans too.:angel:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Well it shouldn't be the the London Ambulance service as they are still owed £22,901 from the last administration.

There are lots of things to have a go at Palace fans about - this is not one of them though - they raised the cash to pay SJA the money the club owed them when they went it went into administration.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I would have thought that it was quite obvious. Two Palace goons, as pointed out on this thread numerous times to make it easy for you, set out to injure a fellow professional and received a delicious helping of karma. Add to this that it may also hinder the mighty Palace on their March to Champions League football this season and it fills me with an exceptional amount of seasonal joy. You are evidently far too wonderful a human being to enjoy such a magical event. You probably clap the away fans too.:angel:

I will leave you to your snide swipes. As has been pointed out on this thread numerous times (to make it easy for you too) only one player can be realistically accused of setting out to injure a fellow professional. If you think Dann did then you will no doubt concede the same about Propper and every other deliberate foul whether or not it ends up injuring someone or not. If having a little concern that two young men could yet have their careers cut short makes me so intolerable then so be it. Best wishes to you!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As I said on a previous thread I hope that they are season ending injuries especially Puncheon so I say good.
Does not really matter that it is Palace it was the fact that they targeted DeBruyne, who is better than both of them put together and paid the price.
Puncheons tackle was right at the end of the match, it was so late and so high and totally intentional to severely injure him, and maybe it has.
Did Woy say take him out before the match? probably, because he is not as nice as people may think.
Palace are one of the teams below us (just) so any weakening of there squad is ok with me.
I do not usually like it when players get bad injuries, and I would not be happy if 2 Brighton players did it, but if you put your hand in the fire you will get burnt.
I have no sympathy with either of these two thugs, and would not care less if Puncheon never puts a pair of boots on again.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Palace fans are like those myopic parents you come across who's precious sprogs can never, EVER do any wrong.

"Zaha never cheats or dives, he's not that type of player. It's all just a big media witch hunt"
"Puncheon didn't mean to cut DeBruyne in half at the knees, he's not that type of player. He just...mistimed it a bit"

:rolleyes:

Really?

Agree with all of that, it was a dreadful tackle.

It should have been a straight red for the ‘tackle’ in my opinion..

Let’s not let facts get in the way of a good rant, eh? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here