Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jake Livermore

el punal

Every club has dick heads not just West Ham. Some idiot mocked Billy Sharpe's dead baby. An idiot punched a police horse. Then there's that idiot who ran on the pitch and hit a goalkeeper. Can't remember which clubs were involved.

And yet they all got caught and are full of (so called) remorse, and trotting out every excuse - don't know what came over me, I've never done anything like this before, I had a few drinks and don't remember a thing, I heard voices in my head, my mates told me to do it for a laugh etc. etc.

The fact is they were caught and all the crocodile tears are purely that they feel sorry for THEMSELVES and having to face up to the consequences of their actions. Well they can f*** off, and I hope they are shunned by their friends and family and have a miserable, lonely existence to their dying day. :rant:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As someone else who lost their son just before his 1st birthday nearly 6 years ago now, I genuinely admire Jake Livermore's restraint last night.

I expect and trust the powers that be at West Ham United to do the right thing by him, anyone else who's lost a baby and anyone else who believes that some things are beyond the pale and uphold the venerable name of their football club and issue a ban for life.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If it is true what the West Ham fan said then yes, a life ban is warranted - not sure it is possible to stoop much lower. Just a shame Livermore didn't punch him on the nose.

Pretty sure from the video SSN were showing earlier, that JL DID land a punch.

el punal

Since when was it an offence to wind up someone who's child had died?

Stone me for suggesting it (obviously).

Now that you've removed yourself from about ten tons of rubble (stones, rocks, bricks, breeze blocks and the like) try engaging brain and actually consider your comment. When you've done that how about contacting any poor parent that has suffered the awful fate of losing their child and repeat your comment to them. Perhaps then you might come back here and post their response.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Agreed.

Banned for life = has done something illegal- or are life bans for immoral behaviour these days

A club has the right to ban people from its premises, in just the same way a pub or restaurant can. Basically, West Ham are saying, we want nothing to do with morons like you. Keep away.

I'm sure you have the intelligence to realise this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sadly I recall an oaf in the South stand at Withdean shouting at Neil Harris about his illness. Quite a few on here who know me know who I'm talking about. Fortunately Harris didn't hear.

It takes a certain level of stupidity to blurt out this sort of stuff and think it's just 'bantz'. Stupidity or deprivation of some sort. Low standards. The sort of bloke who's probably got dirt under his finger nails, can't go more than an hour without a ciggy, breath like something crawled into his mouth and died, and carries a permanent skidmark in his undies.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Every club has dick heads not just West Ham. Some idiot mocked Billy Sharpe's dead baby. An idiot punched a police horse. Then there's that idiot who ran on the pitch and hit a goalkeeper. Can't remember which clubs were involved.

this , i hope someone gives him a slap though.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As someone else who lost their son just before his 1st birthday nearly 6 years ago now, I genuinely admire Jake Livermore's restraint last night.

I expect and trust the powers that be at West Ham United to do the right thing by him, anyone else who's lost a baby and anyone else who believes that some things are beyond the pale and uphold the venerable name of their football club and issue a ban for life.

i dont know how you cope

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s incredible that someone made the effort to remember that a tragedy had hit an unassuming and non-controversial footballer, to then taunt them. The same happened to Billy Sharp I recall.

The piece of scum should get a life ban from WHU, to be fully enforced home and away, as well as being publically named.

No surprise it’s from one of the London clubs with a reputation for virmin.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Since when was it an offence to wind up someone who's child had died?

Stone me for suggesting it (obviously).

Causing Intentional harassment, alarm or distress is an offence under the Public Order Act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here