Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Bell End residents want name change

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They were discussing this on BBC Radio 5Live earlier, and it was brilliant. The presenter interviewed some belligerent old codger from the street (who was also a local councillor) and he announced in his prime Wolverhampton accent that they would change the street name "over my dead body" (he also mentioned that it leads on to Mincing Lane, but that's another story).

I don't know how the presenter managed to stop herself from laughing as she repeatedly had to ask him Bell End-related questions, and he indignantly refused to allow anybody to find it funny.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol:
Saw this earlier and had a laugh, the road sign keeps on getting stolen.

No idea what they're moaning about: nobody's foreskin them to live there.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
They were discussing this on BBC Radio 5Live earlier, and it was brilliant. The presenter interviewed some belligerent old TODGER from the street (who was also a local councillor) and he announced in his prime Wolverhampton accent that they would change the street name "over my dead body" (he also mentioned that it leads on to Mincing Lane, but that's another story).

I don't know how the presenter managed to stop herself from laughing as she repeatedly had to ask him Bell End-related questions, and he indignantly refused to allow anybody to find it funny.

Edited.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's a Cockshut Lane in Lewes - no-one seems to moan at that.

Mind you, they're a funny lot in Lewes ...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I bet they’ll all come together to protest.

Well. The blokes will do. The women probably won't get there till much later.

Or not at all.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here