Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NS toilets

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think all toilets should be unisex :wink:

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
the NS needs more female toilets or maybe one of the male toilets could be made unisex?

perhaps we need a poll?
:tantrum:

Are you joking. The mens toilets at half time are queuing on to the concourse. I think one of the Ladies needs to be converted to mens.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It’s outrageous we have toilets in the stadium, it only encourages those with weak bladders to go during play

I agree, and with that in mind I think we should get rid of all the doors as it only encourages early leavers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think all toilets should be unisex :wink:

Not at the football. We have them at work, and naturally they are all cubicles (women, you may be intersted to know, only stand up to piss whn it is behind a car in a town centre after a night on the lash, and even then they usually squat). But the number of males at footy hugely outweighs females. Can you imagine how many cubicles the Amex would need to accomodate the hoards of blokes in the lav you see at half time? We would have to turn the whole concourse into a toilet. It's a no from me.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
the NS needs more female toilets or maybe one of the male toilets could be made unisex?

perhaps we need a poll?
:tantrum:

Can i suggest you consider to start identifying as gender fluid, when you wake up match day morning just decide you want to be a male today then you can then use the mens toilets

el punal

Not at the football. We have them at work, and naturally they are all cubicles (women, you may be intersted to know, only stand up to piss whn it is behind a car in a town centre after a night on the lash, and even then they usually squat). But the number of males at footy hugely outweighs females. Can you imagine how many cubicles the Amex would need to accomodate the hoards of blokes in the lav you see at half time? We would have to turn the whole concourse into a toilet. It's a no from me.

I suppose the club could always rent Selhurst Park then you can take the piss and have a shit and no one will notice the difference.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
What does need looking at is the design not the number.
At half time you have fans forcing their way in regardless of space while other fans are trying to exit.As it has been said before you need a one way system.
Similarly what moron put the sinks on one wall and the hand driers on the opposite, meanng you have to force your way at least once through both the in and out queue to wash and dry your hands?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Are you joking. The mens toilets at half time are queuing on to the concourse. I think one of the Ladies needs to be converted to mens.

It was, after the first season. The men complained they had to queue so one of the ladies toilets was converted to men.

I usually go, at half time, and to be honest, I've never had to queue more than five minutes. We could do with more than two dryers at each end.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
biggest problem is always getting behind the person who is the worlds longest piss er / faffer . Every single game !!

Need more cubicles too or at least one dedicated for drug takers

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
This is a great one for those idiots who want gender neutral toilets.Do they really think women at a football game,the heartbeat of male testosterone,really want to share toilets with us caveman like unsophisticated raw meat eating animals.And Des Lynam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here