Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NS toilets

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We don't know we're born do we?!! This thread puts me in mind of the "toilet" at the back of the North Stand at the Goldstone!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
s-l400.jpg Buy one of these, then you will be able to stand with the men.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Its simpler and more cost effective just to ban women, therefore more sit toilets for gents too, winner. We'd likely sell more pints pies and xxx large shirts too with fattys careful selected in the waiting list for the tickets. Everyones a winner

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It was, after the first season. The men complained they had to queue so one of the ladies toilets was converted to men.

I usually go, at half time, and to be honest, I've never had to queue more than five minutes. We could do with more than two dryers at each end.

are you washing your hair as well?:ffsparr:

D

Deleted member 2719

We could do with more than two dryers at each end.

The men have just 2 dryers for probably 1000 people to use at HT in the WSU, you girls don't realise how good you have it.

Typical girl favouritism again!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s outrageous we have toilets in the stadium, it only encourages those with weak bladders to go during play

We need a poll about that for sure. Makes my blood boil that people don’t go before they leave home. What’s the point in going to the football then wasting evertone’s time by going to the toilet. I dare say a few eagle eyed NSChatters will have noted who it is that does this so the club can take things further.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Whilst on the topic, can everyone using WSU urinals aim a bit better please?

The amount of 'liquid' on the floor is beyond belief and to quote a famous album title, it is Slippery When Wet.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah but real men dont wash their hands

Or don't you mean Pikey Palarse fans.

It's no wonder Norovirus is so alive and kicking nowadays.

You can call them men, but i prefer to call them Pikeys.

D

Deleted member 2719

Do you wash your hands after every pee? Needs a poll

I would say 98% of the time.

I found when mass urinal slashing takes place there are people so close you get a lot of hand splashing and when using the toilet generally you need to touch something, door or loo seat with the amount of P*SS and SH*T been in and around that area i just feel so much happy to wash my mitts as food tastes so much better without human excrement and ammonia on it.

I am not OCD but when it come to food and basic hygiene, it's a must IMO.

*Cue someone to come back with germs are good for you*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here