Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will finish top of the best of the rest?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Burnley 34 from 22
Leics 30 from 22
Everton 27 from 22
Watford 25 from 21

This looked Burnley's to lose until the festive period of 4 games, where they have managed just 2 points. Leicester are just 4 points behind them and although they lost 2 games fairly recently, one was against in-form Liverpool and in both cases they did take the lead. Everton will be organised from now on but I can't see them overhauling both of the other 2. Watford appear to have lost their mojo and look no less likely to finish 7th than we do.

I reckon it will be Leicester - their squad looks balanced and they have plenty of options up front. They comfortably put Huddersfield away despite having no Jamie Vardy. In fact, I wouldn't completely rule them out overtaking one of the two north London teams if either has a wobble.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leicester. They've spent huge sums on a good squad since their tital and finally have £22m Portugese international Adrien Silva on board. Amartey, Vardy, Mahrez, Ndidi and Okazaki would walk into any other 'bottom-14' first 11.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It's between Leicester and Everton. I fancy Everton to edge it. Don't think Watford will be there, but can see Bournemouth taking "3rd"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Leicester are by far the best of the four based on our games against those teams, although Everton have of course improved after their change of manager

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here